JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked up from a NWFA seller this very fine limited-run Gamo Bone Collector "Bull Whisper" break-barrel.

Not treating me with the greatest of accuracy, regardless of ammo used so far. I've yet to get 10-in-a-row under 1" @25y. I'll keep at it.

Very quiet tho', might be fine for night-plinking.

GamoBoneCollectorBullWhisperIGT177_june2021_NWFAtag.jpg

This just in! A CharlieDaTuna GRT-III trigger for my Gamo break barrel. Very nicely made - looks to be CNC - and I expect that I will enjoy shooting the old one-banger much more now.

IMG_3170.JPG

Good weather today for co2, if you can find shade and keep cool. :s0046:
xisicoXS60Cjune2021_001.jpg

I removed the front sight setup, since I only plan to use optics with this one. :s0142:
xisicoXS60Cjune2021_004.jpg

If you're a fan of the Beeman QB78, you might like this even more. I do. :s0094:
xisicoXS60Cjune2021_003.jpg

$130 "tuned" and shipped from Mike Melick of flyingdragon. 👍

The red-dot is a $20 China special from Amazon wouldn't stay in place more than about 20 shots.

Anyway, went with a $15 China special scope from Amazon instead. lol

So far, so good. Oh, got these blocks in today's mail. So I can pretty up the pose a bit.

XS60C_onblocks001.jpg

On a roll today! Not getting ANY of my chores done. But hell, MY chores, I'll get to them. Ask me again in six months. :s0151:

diana350SANSscope001.jpg

Last Edited:
The red-dot is a $20 China special from Amazon wouldn't stay in place more than about 20 shots.

Anyway, went with a $15 China special scope from Amazon instead. lol

So far, so good. Oh, got these blocks in today's mail. So I can pretty up the pose a bit.

View attachment 980980
Nice outfit. You know, if you lived in a senior neighborhood, they wouln't hear the report of your Diana.

As an aside, if you would be so kind, I could use a rec for good .177 pellets- something that Gamos like.

Nice outfit. You know, if you lived in a senior neighborhood, they wouln't hear the report of your Diana.

As an aside, if you would be so kind, I could use a rec for good .177 pellets- something that Gamos like.
I do have a Diana Chaser rifle kit in mind. :)

"It depends" is my answer to pellets, but if cornered, I'd say one of these would work. JSB, H&N primarily, but those Daisy flats surprise me often.

177ammotestmay2021b.jpg

I do have a Diana Chaser rifle kit in mind. :)

"It depends" is my answer to pellets, but if cornered, I'd say one of these would work. JSB, H&N primarily, but those Daisy flats surprise me often.

View attachment 981004
Thank you! I will lay in a supply and begin the trials. Just as soon as I get that GRT-III trigger in.
Who's got time for air guns when the boat needs work. :s0092:
But boat work can be frustrating and expensive. Gotta vent (some targets) from time to time, eh?

Here's one that's been in the closet for a while. God knows why, with that color. :)

gamocamorocketorange2021_collagefiltered.jpg

Was going to gift it, that didn't work out, thought I'd at least see how it shoots.

[$100 if anyone local wants to pick it up. As you see it, with ammo and targets bonus. BRAND NEW. For a minute.]

rws model 52 ive had for 16 years bought it new - factory replaced spring/seals, and the rws scope rubber coating disintegrated and I got a new one for free a few years back, no complaints took out a rowdy bubblegum crow in the back yard a few months back, its getting about time to do that again. I regularly pop beercans from prone at 100 meters with lead rounds, meisters, love the dome tops. sails them in predictably lol. Great air rifle in .177.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top