JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^ This. It has been well over a decade since I've caught one. However, seeing all the comments regarding the PC commercials, I'm even more glad I didn't bother.

Blasting away on the home range, followed by a delicious lunch, and then loading magazines for the next time while watching a comedy was a nice Sunday. And it was PC bullplop free. :D
Last time I saw any Super Bowl commercials, they were funny, original and entertaining. Now it seems as if they are nothing but PC and preachy. Not a good way to try to sell me something.

O.M.G. I am so glad I didn't watch the super bowl.
Heh, I've never watched a football game nor any of this year's ads.
I had heard of the politicization of some of the various commercials beforehand but wow. Didn't click on any but the clear "us v them" slant compared to years past was readily apparent. WTF? Why would FOX approve of this f'ing propaganistic tripe?
:s0125::s0170:

Okay, the commercials aren't as good as they used to be. It had to be about 35%-40% were for movies/video games and those were just regular commercials. The up side for me is no long 5-6 minute strings of commercials like regular broadcast TV has. They don't have time 'cause they've got to get right back to the game. Plus-plus if you like football!

Considering the way all news/media seems bent to the left these days, I think there was relatively little leaning in the commercials compared to what we're subjected to on a daily basis.

There was a game? For me, Superbowl Sunday is one of the best days to go fishing.

I heard there used to be group of guys that would plunk the Sandy River below I-84 on SB Sunday complete with television and food. Doubt they do that anymore considering the lousy runs locally these days.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top