JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^ This. It has been well over a decade since I've caught one. However, seeing all the comments regarding the PC commercials, I'm even more glad I didn't bother.

Blasting away on the home range, followed by a delicious lunch, and then loading magazines for the next time while watching a comedy was a nice Sunday. And it was PC bullplop free. :D
Last time I saw any Super Bowl commercials, they were funny, original and entertaining. Now it seems as if they are nothing but PC and preachy. Not a good way to try to sell me something.

O.M.G. I am so glad I didn't watch the super bowl.
Heh, I've never watched a football game nor any of this year's ads.
I had heard of the politicization of some of the various commercials beforehand but wow. Didn't click on any but the clear "us v them" slant compared to years past was readily apparent. WTF? Why would FOX approve of this f'ing propaganistic tripe?
:s0125::s0170:

Okay, the commercials aren't as good as they used to be. It had to be about 35%-40% were for movies/video games and those were just regular commercials. The up side for me is no long 5-6 minute strings of commercials like regular broadcast TV has. They don't have time 'cause they've got to get right back to the game. Plus-plus if you like football!

Considering the way all news/media seems bent to the left these days, I think there was relatively little leaning in the commercials compared to what we're subjected to on a daily basis.

There was a game? For me, Superbowl Sunday is one of the best days to go fishing.

I heard there used to be group of guys that would plunk the Sandy River below I-84 on SB Sunday complete with television and food. Doubt they do that anymore considering the lousy runs locally these days.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top