JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you live in the Portland area, you can walk right into Warne Scope Optics and the super friendly and helpful folks will set you up with the right rings.

8499, 9500 SW Tualatin Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062

Remember that there are two brands of scope rings that are very popular in the PNW, and rightly so. One brand says it's made in Beaverton, but I'm not sure, but the others ARE made in Tualatin.

I have no ax[e] to grind, since I have both brands on my rifles, and can recommend them to anybody here without reservation.

417EB261-5F06-4F23-9D4C-FEA9B8FBDD6B.jpeg B4B33DAC-53DD-4732-BB0D-4CEF763430BD.jpeg image.jpg So I purchased a pair of rings from a member of this forum and they didn't fit at all so I still have no idea what size rings will fit this scope and I'm not sure im gonna buy anymore rings with out putting them on first!

Well guys thanks I just spoke to the guy I purchased the rings from and he said they are 30mm rings I guess I didn't read that so I'm out a lil money! Does anybody need some 30 mm rings just pay shipping and they are yours I'm gonna pick up a pair of rings of eBay that are 1 inch. Thank you all for the help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top