JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen the Galil magazine adapter that allows the AK and or some of the .223 Saigas take AR15 mags. But I want to have them make one for the Saiga .308, one that would allow maybe a G3/FAL/AR10 mag adapter.. so I don't have to pay $20 a mag.. more like $5-10 bucks per magazine.. maybe less. Because right now I'm shelling out about $50-$60 PER MAGAZINE (After shipping)!!! That's ridiculous! For a while I was thinking about molding and vulcanizing my own magazines.. but I'll wait until the AWB talk starts up to take drastic steps like that.

I've seen the Galil magazine adapter that allows the AK and or some of the .223 Saigas take AR15 mags. But I want to have them make one for the Saiga .308, one that would allow maybe a G3/FAL/AR10 mag adapter.. so I don't have to pay $20 a mag.. more like $5-10 bucks per magazine.. maybe less. Because right now I'm shelling out about $50-$60 PER MAGAZINE (After shipping)!!! That's ridiculous! For a while I was thinking about molding and vulcanizing my own magazines.. but I'll wait until the AWB talk starts up to take drastic steps like that.

G3 mags would be the hot ticket I just P/U 15, 20 rounders for $20 delivered, you can scratch AR10 mags off the list, 1 they are expensive and 2 they are just modified M14 mags which are much cheaper to use as a mod base. I don't know anything about FAL mags.

OhhhP, my bad. The AR10 slipped in there by accident, I was just making sure everyone knew what I meant but also, an adapter for that would still work if you already owned an AR10 a 2'fer if you will. Really I just meant the G3 mags.. I've seen them go for a buck a piece! (The 20 rounders.)

I tell'ya who ever wants to make some $$ should cash in on that! (Pat pend! Pat pend!!!)

Maybe ship me about 1000 units for my own private sales at local gun shows and online.. you know, to see how they do on the open market.
=]

OhhhP, my bad. The AR10 slipped in there by accident, I was just making sure everyone knew what I meant but also, an adapter for that would still work if you already owned an AR10 a 2'fer if you will. Really I just meant the G3 mags.. I've seen them go for a buck a piece! (The 20 rounders.)

I tell'ya who ever wants to make some $$ should cash in on that! (Pat pend! Pat pend!!!)

Maybe ship me about 1000 units for my own private sales at local gun shows and online.. you know, to see how they do on the open market.
=]

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top