JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am conducting a survey, and I am interested in what products the members of Northwest Firearms think that the industry needs. I would like to know if there are any gizmo's gadgets or gear that people would like to see developed.

I would like to see a line of "seat holsters" for carrying a handgun in the car/truck. Instead of laying on the seat, under the seat, wedged between etc. A rifle scabbard that hangs on the back of the truck seat(s), holding the rifle low, out of sight of the window, and horizontal would be good too.

Don't forget my royalties!

How about a belt designed for CC, that simply had the leather doubled up for about 8" where the hooks or straps from an IWB holster can slip over just the inner belt and not be as visible.

I am conducting a survey, and I am interested in what products the members of Northwest Firearms think that the industry needs. I would like to know if there are any gizmo's gadgets or gear that people would like to see developed.

There is a huge AR15 aftermarket industry with tons of competition making it a tough market. AK47, AK74 parts on the other hand are extremely hard to find and I feel there is a huge untapped reproduction parts market just waiting to be cashed in on (and it is slowly). I foresee a future with 100% US made AK's and 100% US part home built AK's.

I want to see a review site or actual product reviews on sites selling:
"Fantastic Must Have Accessories!"

I've bought countless items only to be let down, Poor display pictures and not enough sites selling a particular item leaves me no other choice but to open up my wallet and purchase yet another terrible after market product..

Tapco (AKA- Crapco) has really pushed my buttons. Some products are GREAT while others (Like the new Saiga tri rail, $40ish bucks) SUCKS! Not enought pictures nor reviews.

Maybe I just jump the gun, but still has anyone else ran into this problem? I Know some good deals are too good to be true, but dang.. Give a guy a break once and a while, actually deliver whats promised!
=]

AK 90 degree gas blocks with cleaning rod attachment for Saiga Conversions. AK front sight post Assembly 90 degree gas block made just like Russian design don't get creative and try to fix it or add to it.

SF-

Do I detect some chauvinist swine around here?

Piggy.gif

Deadeye, Great Shot(s). I used to live in Albany many years ago.

Stomper, a pleasure to meet you Drill SGT, allow me to properly introduce myself, I am CPT(P) Silver Fox.

SF-

Deadeye, Great Shot(s). I used to live in Albany many years ago.

Stomper, a pleasure to meet you Drill SGT, allow me to properly introduce myself, I am CPT(P) Silver Fox.

SF-

Great to meet ya Cap'n Caveman, it was an NCO (most likely) that initially trained you into being a professional soldier, and although I know you were most likely being jocular with your prior post and really meant nothing by it, I would certainly expect better conduct from an officer... God knows it is from a DS. There are a few females that frequent this forum and "jocular" comments like that alienates them, and potenially objectifies them which is wrong.

Were I still on acitve duty and subject to your commissioned status, I stilll would have pulled you up for it... respectfully... of course.

If it helps at all I used to be an NCO and hence the (P) still at the back of my rank. Soon very soon. I know where you are coming from. One of the core values I admire of this site is to paint a positive picture of gun owners. Sun Tzu had a sub-principal about keeping the morality of his warriors and to not lose focus that how you are viewed as a force will determine your outcome.

By the way, I like to think I am man enough to say "Thanks for squaring me away SGT". Where are you currently stationed at? I am at Lewis.

SF-

No worries, no drama... I ETS'd in '93... after 8-yrs. I had enough of the political "stuff" I saw, then didn't want any part of the Clintons, so I bailed. I chewed dirt at Ft. Lewis on TDY assignments a few times. I never got to spend as much time there as I would have liked.

Anywho... thanks for your service, glad you got out of the sandbox in one piece. :s0155:

To the original poster, sorry for the thread hijack!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top