JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to see starwars episodes 7,8 and 9 redone without being woke copies of 4, 5 and 6

I understand they're not historically accurate, however my statement remains

Well, as long as we are remaking those, we might as well throw in 1-3.
The greatest thing that Episodes 7-9 did was to make 1-3 look great in comparison :s0064: don't forget though... critics loved the Episodes 1-3 and hated 4-6 :rolleyes:

While not historical movies....
The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings....
And this time....stick with the story from the books....:mad:
Looking at you Peter Jackson AKA Sauron...:D

Historical movie...
The Revenant....and this time...lets get some actual facts in the movie...
As opposed to having folks die who didn't..Correct.locations and proper season of the year too.....
Andy
Agree with this and the one on Conan.

Not factual movie, but this is the ending I would like.

2B51C963-BB05-49C6-AB95-00E3C4D60EB5.jpeg

There are a lot of movies 'out there' that leave a lot to be desired as far as historical fact. So what movie would you like to see re-done, the right way, correctly, factually?

For me, I'd like to see Tora Tora Tora made right,(cuz that's my thing) and the old film "The 300 SPARTANS", or something factually correct on the battle of Thermopylae.
Every Star Wars movie after the first trilogy.

Not related to factually correct of course but actually make a movie with character development and the charm and wonder that the first three had, not just a series of scenes "to move the plot forward".

Blazing Saddles. Either re-release it in theatres to watch snowflakes heads explode, or remake it into a woke version to show how idenity politics are bubblegum and watch snowflakes heads explode anyway. 😳

The Cowboys. Probably one of my favorite JW movies already- but to reintroduce it to be loved by the next generation. Especially since the US seems to be so engrossed in the Yellowstone series.

After all the dramatic build up of the Night King, a 90 lb girl flies through the air and is able to stop him with a knife LOL.

Probably the most WOKE silly moment in TV history although it has a lot of competition. Like the latest Predator movie - Prey. The Predator fights a giant Grizzly Bear, kills it, and holds it over his head, but ......... the 115 lb female is too much for it hahaha. Come on. This crap is just nauseating. Apparently Indiana Jones 5 ending is being redone as well because of an all-conquering female at the end takes his hat and becomes the new Indy (Harrison Dies).

Probably the most WOKE silly moment in TV history although it has a lot of competition. Like the latest Predator movie - Prey. The Predator fights a giant Grizzly Bear, kills it, and holds it over his head, but ......... the 115 lb female is too much for it hahaha.
Hey, I liked Prey. It's so much better than "autism is apparently an evolutionary advantage and the kid wins" message of the previous Predator movie "The Predator". Then again, I enjoyed the Adrien Brody-led "Predators" that preceded "The Predator" and is a decent sequel to the "city cop outsmarted and slows down a young Predator and kills him in LA" "Predator 2 In The City" :rolleyes: however.. as cheesy as that particular LA set sequel was.. it directly set up Aliens VS Predator which.. had no gore, no real human blood.. lots of Alien acid blood and the Victor is a girl who's an ice climber/adventurer and a Predator who befriended her... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top