JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's a Leupold target dot gold ring 3 x 9 scope. I have it boxed to go back to Leupold for warranty repair (so no pic for now) because the windage is stuck and won't move. I assume it's an easy fix under their lifetime warranty and I really don't need this scope..I need a BDC with military reticule for my PTR 91. It's in 98-99% condition with nice glass. It would make a fine .22 rimfire or brush hunting scope

Hmmm im not sure of the BD crosshair, but they installed a mil dot for me a few years ago..

This is from the Leupold website:

. Can I have the reticle in my scope changed to another style?

The Leupold Custom Shop can install a variety of reticle offerings in virtually any Leupold scope; the only modern exception being the Rifleman line. Though the available offerings vary depending upon the exact scope, most scopes will accept most standard reticle offerings. Standard reticle offerings include:
Fine Duplex
Duplex
Heavy Duplex
Wide Duplex
Wide Duplex RE (Range Estimating)

CPC
Target Dot
Leupold Dot
Crosshair
German #1
German #4
Post & Duplex

I want a 3 x 9 for the PTR. My Eotech will soon have a 4 x tip off magnifier added so I will have the 4 X thing covered

Yeah, if it costs too much for them to swap reticules or if they can't then I will be selling it here. The dot is just not the reticule for me but it would be a great buy on a high quality scope for someone for a .22, shotgun or brush hunting, etc. I sent them an e-mail to ask about this

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top