JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, unless I learn something truly surprising here, I don't believe I'd want one of these. So no, I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid, just to be clear.

It would seem my Oregon and Utah cards are plenty for where I go and what I do.

- So who wants/needs this extra thing?
- Who issues it?
- Who recognizes it?
- What would this one do for anyone here in lieu of the standard Oregon/Washington and Utah package?

Is the shiny badge (metal I assume) some kind of a mall ninja thing? Perhaps an item of mystery and intrigue when it accidentally flashes from an open wallet carelessly dropped on the bar at happy hour? Are blondes particularly susceptible?

I gots to know!

CCP badge.jpg

The badge obviously means nothing, otherwise the issuing agencies would give you one along with your permit.
Just marketing shinola. If you want a badge, become a LEO. Fake credentials will just get you in trouble.

- So who wants/needs this extra thing?
mall ninja's

- Who issues it?
scammers

Who recognizes it?
no one

- What would this one do for anyone here in lieu of the standard Oregon/Washington and Utah package?
in lieu of... get you arrested.

Ive heard of these a few years ago I think the idea was it makes you look more official if people find out you have a gun.

It wont work out that way.

Stupidest. idea. ever.

Is it <broken link removed>? Around 2010 they got the idea that they would use Title 18 USC Sect. 926B Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act to make everyone an auxiliary LEO in name only to subvert the reciprocity laws.

Ray

Is it <broken link removed>? Around 2010 they got the idea that they would use Title 18 USC Sect. 926B Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act to make everyone an auxiliary LEO in name only to subvert the reciprocity laws.

Ray

no, it says in their FAQ's page that no one would be issued a badge.

Is the shiny badge (metal I assume) some kind of a mall ninja thing? Perhaps an item of mystery and intrigue when it accidentally flashes from an open wallet carelessly dropped on the bar at happy hour? Are blondes particularly susceptible?

I'll ask the wife....Not to sure about shiny things but she does like pink camo as far as clothing goes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top