JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a time delay of one hour for any post I make that has "I'll take it" anywhere in it? I need to attend gunaholic's anonymous.
Ummmm.

Think about it this way, sometime you will learn.

A tendency to buy firearms may be a relatively cheap and harmless addiction compared with other options such as alcohol, drugs, or gambling. It may cost fewer $$ and doesn't have side effects such as hangovers, poor mental functioning, DUI, burnt out liver, or trouble with LE or organized crime. Furthermore, you can usually recycle guns--sell off those that no longer thrill you and buy new ones you suddenly can't live without. You can't really recycle alcohol or drugs. There's just not much of a market for whizz.

Also, it helps if you introduce your significant other to shooting. That's what my dad did. The purpose was so Mother could defend herself and her children when he was gone. The side effect was that when he said he needed an 870 Wingmaster, she did not respond with "You already have too many guns, and should sell some." Of course not. Instead she said she really wanted a Winchester Model 94 30 30, and the household really needed the addition of both guns. To which my dad readily agreed. :)

Enough is always one more than you already have....:D

On a serious note as long as you are not putting a financial burden on your family or depriving yourself or others of necessities...then why not buy that gun of the moment , that you can't live without...?*
As said above there are worse things to spend money on.

*That said ...when younger and single... I do remember eating a lot of Mac and Cheese , Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches and Raman...'Cause I wanted that new to me gun and still make rent....:D
Andy

How about a time delay of one hour for any post I make that has "I'll take it" anywhere in it? I need to attend gunaholic's anonymous.

Kind of like a "morning after" pill?

On more than one occasion I have had regrets the next morning... With "I'll take it" on here, that is!

But if I committed, I follow thru.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top