JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine would have to be my very own first rifle, My Winchester mod 52 that Grand Dad bought for me when I turned 12! Still shoots one ragged hole all day long!View attachment 294731
Wow love the model 52. My first rifle given to me by my
grandfather. Nothing special just a Savage 62A 22 semi auto rifle.

P1000039.JPG

For me, it's all of them, but really none of them.
Buying, selling & trading them appeals to me.
I though about this while reading this thread. I believe I already post about my dads guns.
Now like I said they won't go to my kid because I don't want then confiscated in CA.
But as far as my guns, they change so often I won't have any Dad's gun to give my kid. Not really anything,well except my SBE II,that is,was my favorite for forever.
I too have much fun buying,selling and trading guns.

For some odd reason I don't like to post specifics about what I may own for the perusal by agents of the Ordnungspolizei to be used later. Yes, I realize that participation in this board puts me on Leviathan's dark brown list, but the less specific information available to them the better.
Freiheit uber Alles!

For some odd reason I don't like to post specifics about what I may own for the perusal by agents of the Ordnungspolizei to be used later. Yes, I realize that participation in this board puts me on Leviathan's dark brown list, but the less specific information available to them the better.
Freiheit uber Alles!
Your using a proxy I hope?:eek:

I love seeing that threads that I started years ago are still entertaining people. Since I started this thread 5 years ago, My son has inherited that little Savage .32, and I still have that 30.06. I have brought step daughters into the hobby, and they own firearms now, and love the hobby and take great pride in the fact that they can be trusted with the responsibility of ownership!
Oh, and all of the kids are already arguing over which of my guns they get when I'm gone...

Interesting thread, thank you, @sandman1212...the great thing about a thread like this is that it gives even the new guys (like me) somewhere to post while getting up to speed on the tone and tenor of a newly adopted forum...very intuitive.

My dad was a LEO in St Louis (retired from there) but was never really a "gun-guy". If he still has em I'd like to inherit his nickel S&W "Cheif's Spl", his S&W 4006, and even more so, the 6" 686 he carried for so many years before the dept went to the 4006. THOSE rods would have some real emotional involvement for me.

For now, my big, heavy, stupid 8-shot P220 is the one that I cling to. It's a little bit ugly, a little beat...but it's like an old friend...the only piece that survived my ex's rampage and has helped me through some ugly sh*t back in "the day".

Tough to feel any kind of emotion for a polymer gun...I reserve my "guns are tools" sentiments for those. Revolvers and all steel heaters can win me over bit quick...I'm a sucker for those.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top