JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was able to purchase a Ruger American rimfire 22lr.
My kids got me a $100 gift card for Sportsman's Warehouse so I went down there this morning and bought some accessories and reloading supplies.

My wife bought me a pocket light not much bigger than my HK EDC knife and only a little fatter. Boy is it bright! The brightest of any light I have had and in such a tiny package. Not only whites out a room, but lights up the hole back yard, and with a light boost function (up to 35 seconds continuous) that seems to double the brilliance that will literally blind anyone looking at it. Needless to say, I am impressed.
L1090961.JPG L1090962.JPG Streamlight Wedge

Basically look like a slightly over weight 10-22, I'm told it uses the same buttplate as the 10-22, loads like most mag fed shotguns.

20211226_112439_HDR.jpg

By the serial number, looks like it might be a late first model.

Last Edited:
Ruger made two different 44 autoloading carbines. One in the 60s-70s and then one later on (2000ish?). They were similar, but different at the same time. Both are very cool.

not gun stuff but $$$ soon to be converted to gun stuff.
Step mother sent a nice check. The card said, "have fun with this." I'd already bought everyone's gift, so bought myself a pistol and powder.
We were chatting, I thanked her for the check, told her what I bought. She replied, "oh....". Then told me how my BIL did the same. A nice chat ensued about guns, safety, and their importance.

Step mother sent a nice check. The card said, "have fun with this." I'd already bought everyone's gift, so bought myself a pistol and powder.
We were chatting, I thanked her for the check, told her what I bought. She replied, "oh....". Then told me how my BIL did the same. A nice chat ensued about guns, safety, and their importance.

Personally, I would have chatted about the weather and women's laced hosiery products.

I gave my husband a check for a NIB Ruger Wrangler that my dealer had in stock.

I gave him some of my 22lr and 22wmr ammunition too.

We have matching RF rifles - brand name, style and calibers.

Does that count?

I did not want or need anything in firearms or in ammunition.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top