JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was able to purchase a Ruger American rimfire 22lr.
My kids got me a $100 gift card for Sportsman's Warehouse so I went down there this morning and bought some accessories and reloading supplies.

My wife bought me a pocket light not much bigger than my HK EDC knife and only a little fatter. Boy is it bright! The brightest of any light I have had and in such a tiny package. Not only whites out a room, but lights up the hole back yard, and with a light boost function (up to 35 seconds continuous) that seems to double the brilliance that will literally blind anyone looking at it. Needless to say, I am impressed.
L1090961.JPG L1090962.JPG Streamlight Wedge

Basically look like a slightly over weight 10-22, I'm told it uses the same buttplate as the 10-22, loads like most mag fed shotguns.

20211226_112439_HDR.jpg

By the serial number, looks like it might be a late first model.

Last Edited:
Ruger made two different 44 autoloading carbines. One in the 60s-70s and then one later on (2000ish?). They were similar, but different at the same time. Both are very cool.

not gun stuff but $$$ soon to be converted to gun stuff.
Step mother sent a nice check. The card said, "have fun with this." I'd already bought everyone's gift, so bought myself a pistol and powder.
We were chatting, I thanked her for the check, told her what I bought. She replied, "oh....". Then told me how my BIL did the same. A nice chat ensued about guns, safety, and their importance.

Step mother sent a nice check. The card said, "have fun with this." I'd already bought everyone's gift, so bought myself a pistol and powder.
We were chatting, I thanked her for the check, told her what I bought. She replied, "oh....". Then told me how my BIL did the same. A nice chat ensued about guns, safety, and their importance.

Personally, I would have chatted about the weather and women's laced hosiery products.

I gave my husband a check for a NIB Ruger Wrangler that my dealer had in stock.

I gave him some of my 22lr and 22wmr ammunition too.

We have matching RF rifles - brand name, style and calibers.

Does that count?

I did not want or need anything in firearms or in ammunition.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads