JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Background - Ordered 2 suppressors and applied for the stamps in June of 2020. Got notice that one stamp was in. The 2nd one never arrived. Called ATF(uckers) and they said that the stamp was approved Feb of 2021 and no they would not send a duplicate stamp. So the FFL had to apply(sent 8-21) to return the can to the vendor. Mid-Dec I got a call that they are returning my $200, which must mean the can is being returned. Finally!!!

So what's next? I gotta do the whole thing all over again! But at least there is finally forward motion happening. New rifle arriving next month that it was originally ordered to fit. Merry Christmas from the ATF! Got a bottle of Jack anyway

Background - Ordered 2 suppressors and applied for the stamps in June of 2020. Got notice that one stamp was in. The 2nd one never arrived. Called ATF(uckers) and they said that the stamp was approved Feb of 2021 and no they would not send a duplicate stamp. So the FFL had to apply(sent 8-21) to return the can to the vendor. Mid-Dec I got a call that they are returning my $200, which must mean the can is being returned. Finally!!!

So what's next? I gotta do the whole thing all over again! But at least there is finally forward motion happening. New rifle arriving next month that it was originally ordered to fit. Merry Christmas from the ATF! Got a bottle of Jack anyway
Im seriously surprised no one has done this yet with the ATF.

Just because they look good on you doesn't mean they would look good on her.
In this area it's also hard to tell if it's a genuine child bearing person or one of our alphabet protected victim classes. If I were ever single again and on the prowl I'd pretty much need DNA proof at this point.

My son gifted me this gun to take care of those pesky bees over east when elk hunting early bow season.

saltgun.JPG

Nothing.

I am trying to buy a Crickett rifle, but the waiting list on BGCs is said to be 3 weeks (per Cut Above)? :eek: :(

So I guess I will have to wait until next year? Maybe due to Xmas? :s0092:

This is a first for me - previously, even with thousands ahead of me, my BGC just went thru in ten minutes (no CHL).

Nothing.

I am trying to buy a Crickett rifle, but the waiting list on BGCs is said to be 3 weeks (per Cut Above)? :eek: :(

So I guess I will have to wait until next year? Maybe due to Xmas? :s0092:

This is a first for me - previously, even with thousands ahead of me, my BGC just went thru in ten minutes (no CHL).
My last BGC went through literally before I completed the 4473. The FFL submitted my DL and CHL and got approval before I made it to the signature.

My youngest daughter bought me QD 762 M26x1.5 LH flash hider, with the comment "Daddy, I don't even know what that is, but I'm glad you're happy".

My oldest daughter bought me a Pelican case with padded dividers for my new rolling range bag project. Gettin too old to lug in 4-5 bags all the time.
Bonus, she asked me for a couple slings and extended charging handle, cause "her nails get in the way." :s0108:

And my honey bought me my first Bakelite mag! (Sad to say that, but happy to get it.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top