JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are 2 this weekend. The Puyallup WAC and a new one at the Tacoma Dome. I can only get away for one day. What one would you go to. I have been to the WAC show before but been a couple years and the Dome is closer.

I'm in Sequim and have a couple buddies going to Tacoma. 1 didn't renew his WAC membership cause it became a flee market.
I quit going cause the prices for used have been at new since the early 90's and I ain't driving 2hrs to go buy high priced guns!
Wes Knodel doesn't have a membership and anyone can bring in or buy guns.Not so at WAC shows.You just have to be a better judge of character when selling.
I heard that most of the vendors from WAC,and WAC will have a table at Tacoma Dome

With all that said I would do the Tacoma dome if I would actually go to Tacoma.But the show will be a circus,zoo,nightmare?
I ain't hitting either.Kitsap will be here soon enough

Went to the Dome show, man was it packed. A lot more room at the Dome so easier to move and check out the tables, that was nice. A LOT of guns most at ok prices. I bought 138 pieces of .300 Savage brass for 16.00, I was ok with that. They had a lot of 22lr if you wanted to pay 65.00 for a brick of Blazer, also a lot of Primers all kinds but most @ 40.00 per 1000.
Thanks for the imput.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads