JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are 2 this weekend. The Puyallup WAC and a new one at the Tacoma Dome. I can only get away for one day. What one would you go to. I have been to the WAC show before but been a couple years and the Dome is closer.

I'm in Sequim and have a couple buddies going to Tacoma. 1 didn't renew his WAC membership cause it became a flee market.
I quit going cause the prices for used have been at new since the early 90's and I ain't driving 2hrs to go buy high priced guns!
Wes Knodel doesn't have a membership and anyone can bring in or buy guns.Not so at WAC shows.You just have to be a better judge of character when selling.
I heard that most of the vendors from WAC,and WAC will have a table at Tacoma Dome

With all that said I would do the Tacoma dome if I would actually go to Tacoma.But the show will be a circus,zoo,nightmare?
I ain't hitting either.Kitsap will be here soon enough

Went to the Dome show, man was it packed. A lot more room at the Dome so easier to move and check out the tables, that was nice. A LOT of guns most at ok prices. I bought 138 pieces of .300 Savage brass for 16.00, I was ok with that. They had a lot of 22lr if you wanted to pay 65.00 for a brick of Blazer, also a lot of Primers all kinds but most @ 40.00 per 1000.
Thanks for the imput.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads