JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a newbe here. Farming is done for the year and its to cold to do anything outside so I joined this site last week and have spend most of the week checking out this website. Good debates. People here are using their heads for thinking. Good honest quiestions. Some poor spelling, like mine. But everone gets your idea and you get good answers. Some toug in cheek answers. Some answers are opionated, but experience here is fairly wide. From first fireaem purchase to us old duffers who have hand loading for over 40 years.
Keep it clean folks and have fun.

I have a Cap that I bought at a Gun Show in Portland that pretty much says Most of IT about my Bride because it says: "My Wife is a Quilter and My House is in PIECES!!!".

I won't even try to compare the Dollar Amounts involved but that's because I figure she has earned every Piece I have purchased for her and the few she has gotten for herself over the Years. Once she retires from the 'old Lazy "B" in a couple of years we are hoping to move out of this humid climate to some where like NM. Gun Friendly and the Home of the NRA Whittington Center. For those who haven't heard of the place they do have a website and a Highway Department Sign marking the Exit off the Interstate that runs down from Denver to Albuquerque. It's just a little place that covers only 35,300 acres on the edge of the mountains. Nice place to visit and a place I hope to go back to again.

Here's what I have to say.

You are entitled to your own opinion, BUT, I think it's wrong to say for example: "That gun is a POS.", or "Get a real gun, and throw away that toy.", without good facts to back it up. Just say what you feel about it, but don't bash the gun or the person or the hobby. Give your say without stomping on someone else okay?

Here's what I have to say.

You are entitled to your own opinion, BUT, I think it's wrong to say for example: "That gun is a POS.", or "Get a real gun, and throw away that toy.", without good facts to back it up. Just say what you feel about it, but don't bash the gun or the person or the hobby. Give your say without stomping on someone else okay?

Yep, I own alot of those POS's according to a few here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top