Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

What do you think. Naughty or nice lol . Are we friends or not ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by shayne, Nov 29, 2011.

1. shayne

shayne port townsend Active Member

I am here because most of you share my love of guns and anything sharp or shiny lol. I have noticed some of us are so opinionated that if someone does not see things our way then we act like toddlers and get rude. Really i have had enough of it . I have met some really cool people here . Who cares if a guy likes Hi-Point not all of us have Dan Wesson budgets yes i jumped at the chance to use the two in a sentance. Cant we be nice . Its not hard. I love you all.

FMJ 911 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. rynpol

rynpol Oregon Member

I love you too

3. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

I don't believe it's right to knock other peoples choices in firearms or anything else, unless those choices are harmful to the country in general. You're not a lib are ya? :D Just kidding!!

4. cotillion

cotillion medford Active Member

This forum is Disneyland compared to a couple other gun forums that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link on here. There's one in particular with about a dozen people trolling from thread to thread just looking for something to oppose. I finally had to delete the app after one to many no reason whatsoever arguments

5. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

So long as we stick to talking guns we're all on the same team - even those 1911-loving dinosaurs! :rolleyes:

Just like at family dinners, it's best to steer clear of politics and religion.

6. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

:argue:OH YEA......SEZ YOU.....YA NINNY....................

7. shayne

Am I liberal hmmmmmmm what is liberal

8. shayne

oh that is so awsome . I was going to say the same thing but not in those words lol

9. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Trlsmn you really need to update your pic in that.

10. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

i gotta say im on a few other forums for a few different other hobbies and this is the only one ive never been attacked on because of a simple opinion

how does that saying go? oh yeah '' an armed society is a polite society'' haha

11. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I like guns, you like guns. If we can keep that focus, the rest can be worked out as long as we're all reasonable adults.

12. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

This is the problem. I really thought most adults would be smart until I became one myself and realized that some folks do not outgrow their own self centered ways. Honestly, I didn't really understand what a mall ninja was until I started reading stuff on the Internet.

13. cowboygraphics

cowboygraphics Beaverton, OR Active Member

Great post. I have learned a lot and met some great people here (reading, buying, selling, side conversations and yes, trolling). Have also read some things and thought "REALLY?!? you posted that - what the bubblegum is wrong with you?!" Oh wait I should not be shocked - we are all flawed humans and all - and I am seasoned enough (old!) to be more tolerant of ... WHAT THE <blankety blank> is wrong with you to post that !!! Or as OP says "Cant we be nice?"

14. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm a newbie here and I think the site, and the people, are great. What I see is people being more mature and not jumping down peoples throats at percieved insults so much. The site I'd been spending most of my time on before I came here was so over moderated it gave a twisted view and perception of the people on it. Here we seem to accept people more for just the way they are. If someone makes bone headed comments others just continue on for the most part.

Y'all just keep doin' what your doin'

Mike

15. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

:cheer::bananadance: GROUP HUG TIME :bananadance::cheer:

:bluelaugh:

16. shayne

This is the best forum i have found for sure.

17. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

I'm all warm and tingly, the love is here

18. KKG

KKG Western Washington Member

The Idea of "An Armed Society is a Polite Society" this holds true in the right places. Even at Gun Shows where everyone isn't "actually" carrying you will likely find the most polite people in this Nation. Try walking around a War Zone where everyone IS carrying and you'll find the true meaning of that Phrase!

I've only been here for a couple of days but most of the folks here seem to understand that there is a difference in people and their opinions AND they are willing to accept those differences. Another good Phrase that applies to the Faceless Internet is "If you can't say something, then don't say anything at all!!!".

19. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

20. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

The forgot that he's also a Navy SEAL... I think his name is "Turbo"

elsie