JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Often have a hard time tossing food but once you have had food poisoning one time it gets FAR easier to toss out to critters anything I am not 110% sure of there
There's a trick to it. You have to do it gradually and regularly. Not just dive right into the moldy sludge. Keep the bacteria in your system on it's toes and you can eat most anything with out more than a little disturbance in the gut. If that.

Cal's dealerships were sold by his grandson.

View: https://youtu.be/IPs1Jw8EKZc?si=sO9LzeKmHSbm5ZsP
Heartbreaking...
I went there so many times and brought my friends and family. One day he even got a giraffe. That guy really made his mark.
There were only two TV commercials that I hear all the time. Cal Pussy-Cow and this guy. The story was, He got the settlement while half of his body was gone like what you see in the picture... :s0140:

1713367794458.png

I'm always curious to know what everyone drives.

I have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited with an ARB Bull Bumper and a Warn M8000 winch. While I love owning it, I don't drive it enough, so it's up for sale.

Next is Jenny's car, a 2002 Hyundai Accent. One of the best decisions we've ever made was purchasing this car. Jenny has a 50 mile round trip commute and the 38MPG highway really takes some of the pain away from the pump. I know why these cars sell for $8k new, and it's not because they're bad cars. Working on them, you can see how they streamlined the assembly process to the point where everything fits together like lego's. Very smart, and good for me when I'm working on it.

(No photo, you guys know what these look like)

Third is my 1989 BMW 325i convertible. This is the fifth or sixth E30 BMW Jenny and I have owned, and they really are amazing little cars. I pulled the motor out of it to reseal all the gaskets last year and as of today, the engine is still apart. Hopefully it'll be done in time to enjoy the last bit of summer.

Fourth is this 1991 BMW 525i. I bought this from the second owner with 123,xxx miles on it. It sat for quite a while and no joke, must have had a 1/4 inch of leaves and dirt in every crevice possible. I was literally shocked once Jenny and I got it to the shop and cleaned it up, it's one of the cleanest and straightest E34's I've ever seen.
1949 chevy styling deluxe daily driver

Yep..and what what followed..well, the Korean's aint got time for that sillyness.
That's why this country was so rich at that time. Other country just follows us because America knows how to sell.
From Cal Worthington selling thousands of cars every months, while Earl Scheib paints all his cars, while those people that has difficulty qualifying gets easy credits.
There were jobs everywhere because of these small businesses. I've seen people get fired and get a job the next day, next door. That's what I mean. People 'were' moving forward.
You don't see these things anymore.

Last Edited:
I couldn't forget one of my neighbor that gets his car shampooed every 3 months by this guy.... :s0161:

View: https://youtu.be/PtjdHaMeiiQ
Local station up here used to do "fake commercials" that often were LOL. One day I hear the old "This is Earl Scheib I'll paint any car any color for................" it sounded just like his voice. At the time was thinking he was dead and gone, then a Woman's voice comes on saying "this is Pearl Scheib and I'll do anything for 99.95". I started laughing so hard I almost went off the road. Apparently someone did NOT think it funny as I only heard them play that one one time and never again.

Local station up here used to do "fake commercials" that often were LOL. One day I hear the old "This is Earl Scheib I'll paint any car any color for................" it sounded just like his voice. At the time was thinking he was dead and gone, then a Woman's voice comes on saying "this is Pearl Scheib and I'll do anything for 99.95". I started laughing so hard I almost went off the road. Apparently someone did NOT think it funny as I only heard them play that one one time and never again.
Maybe that's a different person. I know Earl The Pearl but he's NBA classics.

BTW: there was also One Day Paint and Body.

View: https://youtu.be/I2zUd9WPq5Q

I think the "Ralph Williams Bayshore Chrysler Plymouth 1968" commercial only aired once. I wish I could post it but lack the skills to do so. It is good viewing. Ralph also had a dealership in Federal Way for a few years. :D :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top