JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you have three daughters old enough to be (legally) involved in that scene, you tend to reevaluate your attitudes and eschew such consumption.

10%er;)

Seriously... I hear you. I took my family to a movie the other day... My 16 year old daughter met us there and parked on the other side of the theater... after the movie the wife and I went right... she went left past a group of dudes in thier 20s standing outside. they all stopped what they were doing and all 6 sets of eyeballs followed her butt all the way to her car:s0117:
It took a hellofa lot of restraint to keep my leatherman from jumping out of my pocket and castrating the lot of them.
It was one of those moments where the paradigm shifts, and your whole perspective changes.

10%er;)

Seriously... I hear you. I took my family to a movie the other day... My 16 year old daughter met us there and parked on the other side of the theater... after the movie the wife and I went right... she went left past a group of dudes in thier 20s standing outside. they all stopped what they were doing and all 6 sets of eyeballs followed her butt all the way to her car:s0117:
It took a hellofa lot of restraint to keep my leatherman from jumping out of my pocket and castrating the lot of them.
It was one of those moments where the paradigm shifts, and your whole perspective changes.
Letherman come on man I know you had your hand on that 1911 or Glock What you gonna do DAD NOTHING it's a rough life .lol my neice comes to my house after school with her friends and gussg what following them yep you gussed it boys lol little punk asd boys with there skinny jeans and there sagging jeans long hear short hear and no hear lol that life

NWFA, The gun feed, a few other gun sites as well as a few knife forums. Barbecue/smoker forums. Read the news and search google for reviews on something I am interested in.
And I have Firefox set up to not save any cookies or browser history. ;)

Letherman come on man I know you had your hand on that 1911 or Glock What you gonna do DAD NOTHING it's a rough life .lol my neice comes to my house after school with her friends and gussg what following them yep you gussed it boys lol little punk asd boys with there skinny jeans and there sagging jeans long hear short hear and no hear lol that life
FB0F13F7-F243-418F-B435-E872D35B5998-3828-0000054550866504_tmp.jpg

I get on here for fun, I am retired and enjoy the company of those with common intrest. I love the Colt website, them boys are just like here but bigger time collectors with lots to learn from. It's a tame place compared to here and gental on an old man's soul. It's a collectors site of guns with the quality hard to find today.

I come here for the rowdy company and the folks talking about today's intrest. All the newest latest greatest plastic hardware promised to shoot straight and make your sex lives great.:confused: Place has the best run classifieds I have seen. Good people.

I hit a few news boards but mostly end up on other gun boards.:)

Both home and work have one tab on mail, one on NWFA. After that it's anything I happen to be looking up on the 3d tab. News, podcasts download to listen later. Lot of shopping as the vast majority of what I buy these days is Amazon. At work often youtube if I get time with nothing to do.

Dang can't check NWFA at work. So only catch a bit from my phone on break/lunch what have you.

Something to do with there browser settings and certificates or somesuch. Oddly not because firearms related...everything firearms related (Cabelas, midway, SGammo, PSA, any other board etc all are directly blocked "weapons" or some-such).

I can log onto Survivalistboards no problem at work. They have ok firearms sections, but more preparedness based. As opposed to general sportsmanship as we have here. Rather cumbersome board to use as well, unlike the incredibly user friendly system @Joe Link has set up for us here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top