JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was sitting here and realized I do the same things every time I sit down at my computer..

I look at NWFA, A couple of local news sources, Google news, Craigslist and ZeroHedge.... Thats it. it and it's almost always all of them every time I sit down at the computer.

Sometimes I have more time to kill than that takes (like right this moment while I am waiting for my wife) and I will go look at Liveleak... But that is a pretty rare thing.

Anyway I have done all of that today and realized I really don't have any other go to stuff.... So of course I figured the easiest thing to do is ask you guys what you do....

NWFA, Netflix in the background and usually researching gun related stuff. I also read the news.

Craigslist only if I'm looking for something particular.

I check emails NWFA WaGuns;););)
Reloading websites for sales (yeah I need to stop the buying & get out in the shop). :eek::eek::eek:
Classifieds for sales....:eek::eek::eek:
C/L or EBay (If I'm looking for something in particular)
All this is EVERY DAY (almost)!!!!:eek::eek::eek::p

Damned infernal technology. Used to stay busy & spend time with humans!!!;)

--Here and a couple other gun sites
--Couple politics sites (RedState for my own column once a week)
--Two forums dedicated to a client's miniatures lines
--A few game sites
--A couple sites for Jurassic Park collectors
--Lots of trawling the British National Maritime Museum and other naval museum/archive websites gathering ship plans and other research to expand one of aforementioned miniatures lines
--Other research on WWI and WWII--both for the other aforementioned miniature line, and working toward a complete miniature replication of the Red Baron's Flying Circus and a representative plane in the distinctive markings of each squadron of the Fifth and Eighth Air Forces

Beside NWFA, Netflix, and YouTube I use the internet to dig up information & documents on any random piece of equipment I may find myself working on, obscure part numbers, engineering information, training videos on various procedures, and independent news sources.

I conduct massive amounts of B2B commerce on the Internet including business emails, ordering equipment, materials, & replacement parts.... the vast majority
is through my company iPhone-6s, and the rest through my company notebook computer (sometimes using my iPhone as a WiFi hotspot when I'm out in the field).

I have easily conducted several million dollars of B2B commerce through my current company iPhone-6s since I've had it.

Well I don't sit at a desk with a computer it's all on my phone lol but I have the whole thing on my tv I can watch youYouT Netflix and all the other B.S. ON MY TV lol I have a laptop in my closet lol I don't use right above the back pack that had all the mags in it lol different thread drinking too much thread lol MVIMG_20180203_163200.jpg MVIMG_20180203_163224.jpg MVIMG_20180203_163252.jpg

But I do everything from my phone basically lol as for intrnint same as every one get my news email and whether information directions you name it

My IPad is always on my lap.. the 1st open tab is NWFA, followed by what ever subject I happen to be researching at the time. I may be starting an apprenticeship pretty soon so It's been gunsmithing tools, and techniques lately.
Lots of Youtube... Mostly history, informational, and how to's.... while I'm not working, I can at least put my brain to work learning. lots of looking for good gun related deals on the many lesser gun sights on the net. that stupid gun.deals sight that pops up in the featured vendors box to the right has cost/saved(depending on rational) me a lot of $ over the last few months.

How many are leaving out that "other" 50-75% of the content that gets erased from your browser history?:s0087:

Never even thought about bringing "that" page up.... But its not anything like 50-70% Maybe more like 5-7%... but yeah I will cop to buying a guy that occasionally clears my browser history :D

My IPad is always on my lap.. the 1st open tab is NWFA, followed by what ever subject I happen to be researching at the time. I may be starting an apprenticeship pretty soon so It's been gunsmithing tools, and techniques lately.
Lots of Youtube... Mostly history, informational, and how to's.... while I'm not working, I can at least put my brain to work learning. lots of looking for good gun related deals on the many lesser gun sights on the net. that stupid gun.deals sight that pops up in the featured vendors box to the right has cost/saved(depending on rational) me a lot of $ over the last few months.
So last summer I had huge electric problem at home fried every thing when the refrigerator repair man came I basically told him what was wrong because I looked on YouTube Lol his exact words were THAT YOUTUBE IS GOING TO PUT ME OUT OF BUISNBUS

Both home and work have one tab on mail, one on NWFA. After that it's anything I happen to be looking up on the 3d tab. News, podcasts download to listen later. Lot of shopping as the vast majority of what I buy these days is Amazon. At work often youtube if I get time with nothing to do.

Hit Hot Mail. Hit the usual suspect 3 or so news outlets. Then another 6 or so to make sure. Earthquakes. Volcanoes. Asteroids. Sun activity. Stock market. Oil. Gold. Silver. Bonds. Futures. Baltic Dry Index. Then the usual Forums. Science. Teacher. Writers. Hot Rod. RVs. This one. Other gun forums. Other survival forums. Fireman forums. RN forums. Does take too much time. But this Forum in particular is one of the best. Yep! :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top