JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
o.k. I will play your silly game :s0155: I got a electric blanket, to take the chill of the bed before I climb in at night,, and a brick of .22lr from bimart.

I got a 6 pack of Pmags and a moe grip for my M&P15. Also a brick of .22lr and a couple hundred rounds of 556. That's all that is firearm related, but lets just say Santa must have thought that I was a VERY good boy this year. Yay Me! :s0155:

Just a wonderful healing, at Christmas Eve Service a wonderful meal afterwards, at our Deacons house, and an invitation to Dinner for Christmas eve...

I am so blessed by each of those things, that all of the above "presents" could not in any way, equal them.

To my Sister, I gave an Android Tablet, 3G service, so she could communicate, while at a hospital, where her Grand Son has been a "guest" due to a pre-natal heart Condition, of his Five Months of out of the womb time, Three have been in a hospital...

To that same sister, Tires all the way around, as she ate up the road, making many extra round trips, of 300 miles, each visit to see her GS, and Daughter...

to my daughter, another Android Tablet...

giving... I like giving... But what I received ????? I could not buy, I could not borrow, I did not even expect...

philip,
So greatful, to my LORD & Savior for friends that love me....

I bought myself this pistol. No one else was gonna buy it for me lol. I started buying parts for it during the black Friday sales. This pistol was finished/completed Christmas eve.

20131226_081350_zpsi0q5qil_edit_1388219055422_zpsrwccteq5.jpg

I bought myself this pistol. No one else was gonna buy it for me lol. I started buying parts for it during the black Friday sales. This pistol was finished/completed Christmas eve.

Nice! If you can't be good to yourself, who can you be good to?

My favorites this year were a Kershaw Zing and a Magpul trigger guard like the one on your pistol. Both were well chosen, thoughtful gifts that will be appreciated for years to come. And I installed the trigger guard on Christmas Day. :) Subtle change but it makes the gun look more finished and is especially useful in December.

Sort of gun related... since it's about WWII. My sister got me the book "The Navajo Code Talkers". Rather interesting. Also, went home from the son-in-laws with a S&W Shield .40. Looking forward to shooting it this weekend.

I got a chrony . I hope the first time I use it I don't shoot it.

Make sure you have a target up behind the chrono and that the path of the bullet is high in the sky screens. You can move the target lower if the readings aren't consistent. I've always done it this way and have never (knock on wood) had a problem in the 10+ I've been using mine. More important, watch your friends! The first time I used mine, my pal shot one of the support rods for the sky screen.

Make sure you have a target up behind the chrono and that the path of the bullet is high in the sky screens. You can move the target lower if the readings aren't consistent. I've always done it this way and have never (knock on wood) had a problem in the 10+ I've been using mine. More important, watch your friends! The first time I used mine, my pal shot one of the support rods for the sky screen.

Yeah, I shot my Chrony on the edge of the metal face - a full hit, but IIRC it didn't harm the display or electronics.

Wife let me buy a early christmas present, Bmag, got two boxes of 25gr 17 WSM on the 23 & 24 and also got my Ruger 22-250 back from Ruger, (Ruger shipped and repaired a used gun at no cost to me, Awsome sevice). Merry Christmas to me, LOL Happy New Year to all of you. :s0162:

Just a wonderful healing, at Christmas Eve Service a wonderful meal afterwards, at our Deacons house, and an invitation to Dinner for Christmas eve...

I am so blessed by each of those things, that all of the above "presents" could not in any way, equal them.

To my Sister, I gave an Android Tablet, 3G service, so she could communicate, while at a hospital, where her Grand Son has been a "guest" due to a pre-natal heart Condition, of his Five Months of out of the womb time, Three have been in a hospital...

To that same sister, Tires all the way around, as she ate up the road, making many extra round trips, of 300 miles, each visit to see her GS, and Daughter...

giving... I like giving... But what I received ????? I could not buy, I could not borrow, I did not even expect...

philip,

Thank you for reminding me how much I have to be thankful for. May you and your family be blessed.

What did I get for Christmas? 3 bricks of .22LR. My family thinks I'm a liar when I told them it is hard to find :(

Thank you for reminding me how much I have to be thankful for. May you and your family be blessed.

What did I get for Christmas? 3 bricks of .22LR. My family thinks I'm a liar when I told them it is hard to find :(

Jumpkix, you are welcome... To share that, was the least I could do... I will not dredge up the ~healed~ Past... Unless the H.S. guides me to, but I look forward, to next Christmas, Like I have never done before....

philip
Gun Related? The post asked what we got for Christmas... I shared, with no regrets, ever.

philip,

Sounds like a great Christmas and one of the best Christmas attitudes I have heard in too long. My inlaws are all about material things but I really like your post and it does help keep things in perspective to those of us who forget what is important at times. Good reminder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top