JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got 2 things firearm related gifts for Christmas. One was a gift from a friend, a bipod for my Savage FV-SR. The other was a gift I bought myself, the $200 tax stamp releasing my SS Sparrow from NFA jail. I submitted the paperwork for that in February.

The biggest of the gifts I got was the pleasure of seeing others open the presents I got them.

we got a hunting dog, for the most part so far he hunts for a place to poop:beer:

mack 006.jpg

I got a chocolate covered pretzel my youngest son made, really that was it. The wife and I took a pass on gifts this year so we could buy some more property and my boys could get shotguns.

Also my oldest son killed a large cow elk the 22nd so I had the best Christmas ever.

We also took a pass from individual gifts since we had the front yard chain linked and a new intercooler for the diesel truck so took away from the gift giving mood...

I prefer to give than receive, so our custom is instead of gifts for the adults, to make donations to Doernbeckers Children's Hospital and drop wads & wads o' cash in the Salvation Army red kettles, as I know those two organizations squeeze the absolute most out over every dollar received to actually benefit those in need that they serve, rather than million dollar salaries and vacations in The Bahamas for executive directors.

I already pretty much have 6-7 of everything I want or need (gotta start emptying closets, tool sheds... LOL) and can hardly keep up with it all as it is, and I've yet to see a "U-Haul going to heaven". My kids did get me a Willie Roberston (Duck Dynasty) Bobble-Head, so I guess that's gun related... That made me smile (bless their young hearts). ;)

I got a new bench grinder and bench sander to start knife making. I just need to finish up my forge and get a couple of small other bits and I can start. Thanks again BillM for the Anvil! I also was able to trade an Ar that I made for a ridiculously rare plated 2000 Rm250. Can't wait to get all the lights for it.

Santa or presents? :)
AH I did not really notice Santa. My wife keeps my mind occupied enough that I had tunnel vision on the guns. I could not handle even imagining another girls needs with my wifes constant needs. You just have to be lucky enough to get one that makes you ignore all the rest since they are not yours. I am more fortunate than most.

I usually handload my centerfire ammo on a bench with two RCBS presses, but I often seat the bullets with Wilson seater dies. My wife bought me an arbor press to facilitate the process of using "knockout" neck sizing and seating dies…a method or choice to which I was introduced as a benchrest shooter.

I got a new bench grinder and bench sander to start knife making. I just need to finish up my forge and get a couple of small other bits and I can start. Thanks again BillM for the Anvil! I also was able to trade an Ar that I made for a ridiculously rare plated 2000 Rm250. Can't wait to get all the lights for it.

How are you doing your forge? I have been looking into building one for a while now. I am tired of heating things with a torch and limiting my ability to do much.

I bought a SIG556R, just got it yesterday. Got the ammo several months ago but couldn't find the gun, even my favorite FFL couldn't get it.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Just a wonderful healing, at Christmas Eve Service a wonderful meal afterwards, at our Deacons house, and an invitation to Dinner for Christmas eve...

I am so blessed by each of those things, that all of the above "presents" could not in any way, equal them.

To my Sister, I gave an Android Tablet, 3G service, so she could communicate, while at a hospital, where her Grand Son has been a "guest" due to a pre-natal heart Condition, of his Five Months of out of the womb time, Three have been in a hospital...

To that same sister, Tires all the way around, as she ate up the road, making many extra round trips, of 300 miles, each visit to see her GS, and Daughter...

to my daughter, another Android Tablet...

giving... I like giving... But what I received ????? I could not buy, I could not borrow, I did not even expect...

philip,
So greatful, to my LORD & Savior for friends that love me....

Blessings on your grandson! And his mom as well as his grandma! You too Philip!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top