JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here it is the 27th of December and no one has started this yet, so...

What kind of fun firearm-related stuff did you all get for Christmas?

My wife was kind enough to get me some 2A t-shirts, a Lyman brass hammer and a sight pusher. My father sent me a reloading book.

Electronic earmuffs, gunsmith screwdriver set, M4 carry case, and this sweet knife:

IMG_4187 (2).jpg

The knife is gun related because it is an M16 model. ;)

IMG_4187 (2).jpg

I got a gift card for Cabelas, a pistol cleaning kit, some Gerber knives, some smaller Cabelas Gear Bags, a partial box of .25 acp and a box of 9mm Federal Self Defense ammo. That's about it for sorta related items. Now to starting to put together some smaller kits for the cars and house for the packs.

So far got a Savage 17hmr magazine, Orion Steadypix Scope mount, Ted's Holdover shirt, a Cabelas gift card and don't tell the wife but I bought a Savage B-Mag yesterday. My family will be over tomorrow to celebrate Christmas so there could be more.

Got a Marlin 336 in 30-30. Wife knows I collect old Winchesters so she got me a 30-30 lever rifle. I'll happily keep it forever and not try to explain the difference.

Grandparent in laws got me a sweet gift card to fishermans. Not my favorite store but I got a couple other cards from people to there enough to add up to a good .22 or rifle of some kind. Maybe a 17hmr is due to join my collection. Either way will get something for plinking fun. Also wife got me a couple hundred 9mm rounds and a couple bricks of .22 so I would imagine she had my brothers help there tracking those down.

Various boxes of 1950-1960'-1970s ammo
.270, 30-06, 22, 9mm and 45.
Old manuals
Old firearm catalogs
Grips and magazines to various firearms that Ill have to buy now of course. :)

And a few conversations where much was leaned from him. Thats probably the best gift I could have ever received.

All from my grandfather.

And hopefully a yugo M92!!!

Electronic muffs
Clp
4 Lancer 30rd mags
100 77gr .223 rounds
100 62gr. 223 rounds
Lyman 49th data book
1 pound H355

And one of these, never shot with a laser, going out for a big shoot tomorrow

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show