JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was out at the hardware store the other day, the wife sent me a text:
Happy Fathers Day!
Buy that grill you've been wanting

I just happened to be pulling out the parking lot when I received it.
I'm turning that new grill into lowers instead..

Probably getting up early with the kids, as usual.

I hear that. My boys wake me up at about 6 every morning, no matter what time I go to bed. We ordered a new BBQ and am going to break it in tomorrow. Looking forward to a day grilling some meat on the new Q. Then playing with my new hornady LNL progressive ;).

247626-66fc93b813a51beb5653c124653328b8.jpg

That's awesome! I'm getting the same thing!

With all the negative stuff to read today, I thought I'd lighten the mood maybe and see what people have asked for or are getting for one of the retailers holidays?

I'm not getting any cool toys this year because of finances but my daughter is a better then average artist so I always look forward to her cards.:cool:
I'm getting laid...

Well I bought myself a G20, then and upper and lower stripped in FDE for an AR10 build.

On a side note, I took my 3 1/2 year daughter to get her ears pierced today. You would have thought the body piercer cut my daughters ear off. It took a while to calm her down.
A real badarse she is.
Her pain tolerance is slightly low.

Always be my baby. And my son (5mths) gave me the gift of spit up down my shirt as I was rocking him to sleep.

The things you go through for kids. And you hope it never ends.

My wife got me a new Miter saw to help me with the new deck I'm building her. Can't wait for next Mothers day, I'm going to buy her a new kitchen aid so she can make me cookies and cake.
:rolleyes:

I got that Bluetooth speaker from Costco that looks like a stage PA system. I listen to music all day everyday. So the family thought I enjoy that while riding the horses in the pasture.

My wife got me a new Miter saw to help me with the new deck I'm building her. Can't wait for next Mothers day, I'm going to buy her a new kitchen aid so she can make me cookies and cake.
:rolleyes:

You forgot brownies!

I got to pick up a Glock 23 with the RTF2 frame a few days ago, always waned one.

Slept in for once, made some coffee and hung out outside with the goats and chickens. The horse is at a friends house helping to clear his pasture.

Family is out of town helping my FIL after his knee replacement surgery. I guess I'll go run my 20SF and my AR pistol at a local range.

Life sure is great, I'll just have to celebrate Fathers Day with the family on the 4th of July holiday weekend when they get home.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top