JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With all the negative stuff to read today, I thought I'd lighten the mood maybe and see what people have asked for or are getting for one of the retailers holidays?

I'm not getting any cool toys this year because of finances but my daughter is a better then average artist so I always look forward to her cards.:cool:

My family.

I like it.

I've not ever been one to drag my ladies to the race track or shooting range on Father's Day, I'd rather we all hang out and do something everyone enjoys.

Guess it will depend somewhat on the crazy weather we have been having lately if it's an indoor or outdoor adventure.

We've had a rough year around here so honestly I'm 100% in the same boat as you. I like toys but I don't need anything.

I tell my daughters that I m happy just sitting back and enjoying their company. Now if a trip to the woods to shoot comes up I would hate to hurt their feelings by saying no.

I also got to watch my daughter get her Bachelors degree from U of O. She majored in Communication Disorders and Psychology and finished both in 3 years. She'll start a masters program this summer.

Otherwise, I'm getting ammo. Lots of 9mm.

603348.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top