JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got nuttin, Only one of my boys bothered to even wish me happy father's day even though I went out of my way to wish their step dad one.

But whatever, I'm not bitter. :(

I got nuttin, Only one of my boys bothered to even wish me happy father's day even though I went out of my way to wish their step dad one.

But whatever, I'm not bitter. :(
That sucks. Happy Fathers Day IronMonster.
BTW I am right there with you, my daughter didn't even bother to call, never does. She only seems to know my number when she wants something.... Hope they grow up and wise up.

My dad got me a Cabelas gift card. And my wife bought me (let me buy) a rifle kit from PSA. My daughter is 11 months old, so this is my first Father's Day. But, she got me a tri-fold frame with pictures in it. In each picture she is holding a different letter, and they spell out "DAD." That will be going on my office desk.

Best of all, I got to spend the afternoon and evening barbecuing with my dad and spending time with my whole family.

Topped today off with dinner.

Grandpa, dad and father in law with families were over. Chicken fajitas and all the toppings you could imagine. Grandma made her pumpkin pie, and mother in law had brought the strawberry shortcake.

Now winding down after everyone came around 5:30.

Instagram video by T. King • Jun 20, 2016 at 5:01am UTC (https://instagram.com/p/BG3SH06oSfg/)
Wife and dad shooting at the kids with Nerf guns. Family, who needs anything else?

Then this happened this morning:
image.jpeg
Wife dropped this in my hands...

I can say the room is taking shape..

Last Edited:
My sisters wedding took place over Father's Day so we pushed the celebration back...
My wife (and 3year old son) gave me a day of alone time (which is the perfect gift for me!) and I got my dad one of these image.jpeg
I put it in a box labeled "Halibut Attack Rapid Defense System" and included 100 rounds of 22wmr
He was stoked!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top