JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine passed on this day of all days. Been a long time now but it makes me think of him every year. As I get older I "try" to keep reminding myself how when I was young I thought him often not very smart. Then as I got older began to think he was pretty damn smart after all. I try to remember that when I deal with "young people" and "try" to show patience as they too will (hopefully) get smarter too. :s0140:
Wife of almost 3 decades took me out for the day today to buy me a new toy. Well this one I will have to share with her. I keep reminding myself that snagging her was one of the few really good choices I have ever made in a lifetime of many poor choices. :D

Jeep6-23.png

Mine passed on this day of all days. Been a long time now but it makes me think of him every year. As I get older I "try" to keep reminding myself how when I was young I thought him often not very smart. Then as I got older began to think he was pretty damn smart after all. I try to remember that when I deal with "young people" and "try" to show patience as they too will (hopefully) get smarter too. :s0140:
Wife of almost 3 decades took me out for the day today to buy me a new toy. Well this one I will have to share with her. I keep reminding myself that snagging her was one of the few really good choices I have ever made in a lifetime of many poor choices. :D

View attachment 1439852
Heads up on the jeep if you take the doors off be very careful and treat super delicate. The hinge points will create dents in the fender etc that will really show on a black jeep if you don't treat it like glass when installing. Ask me how I know ha ha (fortunately it was on a rental). Congrats!

Heads up on the jeep if you take the doors off be very careful and treat super delicate. The hinge points will create dents in the fender etc that will really show on a black jeep if you don't treat it like glass when installing. Ask me how I know ha ha (fortunately it was on a rental). Congrats!
Thanks, Wife mentioned that when we were shopping. That is searching these she looked at video of how to remove the top and doors and that they called that a "Jeep Dent". When she said that the first thing that came to mind is the "idiot scratch" on 1911's :D
she said they even have a special pocket now to put the bolts so they do not get lost. Imagine a few ended up having to go buy a new one now and then when they got lost.

My children are all dead so it doesn't matter. I had a woman at church tell me that she lost two children at birth. I almost told her "This is Father's Day". No one understands, nor do they care.

It is just another Sunday. It no longer matters. Abandoned and bereft fathers have no rights. I stopped worshipping the vagina a long time ago.

"The juice just isn't worth the squeeze".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR