JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ratchet Strap from Barley Browns. :)

97CC9B4A-B15E-4798-AC7E-559DFF8B851A.jpeg

Where did you even get those? Last I heard it was Unicorn tears to find... Though with all the "high-end" drinks I've had over the years, I've found they're all within a pretty narrow slice of the bell curve. They're fine, some more than others but all considered they're all just a shot of whiskey at the end of the day, not the magic bean of legend. Crack a cold one and spend the rest on ammo....
Theres a bar in Vancouver WA called Infirmary that has almost every pappy van winkle for a fair price.

I could only imagine my disappointment with those two. They are held on such a high pedestal, it would have to be the nectar of the gods to stand scrutiny.

I already prefer Buffalo Trace over Eagle Rare, and even Benchmark is close for the money.

Still want to try them :s0114:
The old rip van winkle is my favorite and its cheap as dirt compared to the older pappys.

Wow-- I'd be willing to throw down a couple bucks from a reasonable distance for a tasting line-up, though Vancouver is quite a bit Southwards from where I eject my brass.
Triangle Spirits might be the place for you. Its in Seattle. Some of the best prices on rare whiskeys ive seen. their prices on common stuff is a bit high. Here is their spirit menu. If you want reccomendations ive tried most of it on there.

Screenshot_20200321-214718_Messenger.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads