JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ratchet Strap from Barley Browns. :)

97CC9B4A-B15E-4798-AC7E-559DFF8B851A.jpeg

Where did you even get those? Last I heard it was Unicorn tears to find... Though with all the "high-end" drinks I've had over the years, I've found they're all within a pretty narrow slice of the bell curve. They're fine, some more than others but all considered they're all just a shot of whiskey at the end of the day, not the magic bean of legend. Crack a cold one and spend the rest on ammo....
Theres a bar in Vancouver WA called Infirmary that has almost every pappy van winkle for a fair price.

I could only imagine my disappointment with those two. They are held on such a high pedestal, it would have to be the nectar of the gods to stand scrutiny.

I already prefer Buffalo Trace over Eagle Rare, and even Benchmark is close for the money.

Still want to try them :s0114:
The old rip van winkle is my favorite and its cheap as dirt compared to the older pappys.

Wow-- I'd be willing to throw down a couple bucks from a reasonable distance for a tasting line-up, though Vancouver is quite a bit Southwards from where I eject my brass.
Triangle Spirits might be the place for you. Its in Seattle. Some of the best prices on rare whiskeys ive seen. their prices on common stuff is a bit high. Here is their spirit menu. If you want reccomendations ive tried most of it on there.

Screenshot_20200321-214718_Messenger.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads