JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
whiskey - 1.jpg whiskey - 2.jpg

My very own special blend of Mai Tai. I call it the PlanetKiller, as in...
PlanetKiller_Alderaan.jpg

Made with:
PlanetKiller_Cocktail.jpg

They go especially well with grilled tenderloins. If I can keep the marauding hordes away from them...

Last Edited:
One of my favorite drink creations in the glass tonight.

The Bangerang! (My interpretation of what they were drinking in the movie "Hook".)

2 shots of coconut vodka
1 shot of half²
6oz of coconut water

Stir, ice, and think happy thoughts! IMG_20200321_183754795.jpg

Had two different Pappy Van Winkles, the 23 and 20. Was thoroughly disappointing. Don't see what the hype is about.

I could only imagine my disappointment with those two. They are held on such a high pedestal, it would have to be the nectar of the gods to stand scrutiny.

I already prefer Buffalo Trace over Eagle Rare, and even Benchmark is close for the money.

Still want to try them :s0114:

As an enginerd, I can appreciate this... :)

However, since it's "half-and-half", shouldn't it be 2half...? o_O

And isn't 2 halves actually 1...??? :confused:

Ahh, f*** it, I'm having another PlanetKiller... :D

Last Edited:
Had two different Pappy Van Winkles, the 23 and 20. Was thoroughly disappointing. Don't see what the hype is about.
Where did you even get those? Last I heard it was Unicorn tears to find... Though with all the "high-end" drinks I've had over the years, I've found they're all within a pretty narrow slice of the bell curve. They're fine, some more than others but all considered they're all just a shot of whiskey at the end of the day, not the magic bean of legend. Crack a cold one and spend the rest on ammo....

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top