JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keeping it lighter tonight as I have to hit early tomorrow. Enjoying a Pelican Brewing (out of Pacific City, OR) Pre-Prohibition Cream Ale. Parenthetically, I made a nice pot roast dinner for the family and it really hit the spot. :)

The wife made braised lamb shanks with a mushroom sauce and baby potatoes in the instant pot and roasted carrots (multi-colored) in the oven....
Nothing to drink as I am still trying to sort out the Avengers Infinity War movie we saw today.

Going Mexican today like everyone else back to Coors tomorrow LOL MVIMG_20180505_133926.jpg

Just in case someone doesn't know the 5th of May is NOT MEXICO INDEPENDENCE DAY it is just a celebration of one battle .
The Mexican army won against the French .
They where the under dogs but they beat the French back at the battle if peblo .mmmmm when you have to fight fight like it's the last fight .KEEP FIGHTING IT'S NOT OVER

I went the easiest there is a Mexican restaurant down the street SI SINOR HUGE BURITTOS AND GREAT TACOS LOL this is what's left of 16 tacos and 4 BURITTOS lol IMG_20180505_190635.jpg IMG_20180505_190639.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top