JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know.

I don't have the dia beetus.
My doc just called me this morning with the results of my bloodwork from my annual physical on Wednesday...

My blood results say I'm nowhere near diabetes, and nowhere near any prostate or colon problems, either.
My cholesterol numbers are Total = 170, HDL= 42, and LDL = 97, so I'm just inside the "happy" limits.
My BP was 130/78 and resting pulse at 68 bpm, but I'm 62 and I don't think that's too damned bad for a guy that still works a rather stressful job.

Mind you, I don't take any meds for any of these things - no prostate pills, no insulin, no cholesterol-lowering drugs, no blood pressure meds.
I do take hydrocodone and gabapentin, but that's just for pain management from the botched knee operation back in December of 2020.
The old-timers here will remember that fiasco...
I guess tonight I'll have to go full sugar retard just to make Sobo happy.
Don't do it for me... do it for yourself! :D

Last Edited:
My blood results say I'm nowhere near diabetes, and nowhere near any prostate or colon problems, either.
My cholesterol numbers are Total = 170, HDL= 42, and LDL = 97, so I'm just inside the "happy" limits.
My BP was 130/78
DAM, Bro! Need to Celebrate!!!

I shall celebrate with several Old Fashioneds, to be consumed whilst I prepare tonight's repast of grilled, boneless, pork loin...

OF12.JPG

Last Edited:
My doc just called me this morning with the results of my bloodwork from my annual physical on Wednesday...

My BP was 130/78 and resting pulse at 68 bpm, but I'm 62 and I don't think that's too damned bad for a guy that still works a rather stressful job.

Mind you, I don't take any meds for any of these things - no prostate pills, no insulin, no cholesterol-lowering drugs, no blood pressure meds.
I do take hydrocodone and gabapentin, but that's just for pain management from the botched knee operation back in December of 2020.
The old-timers here will remember that fiasco...

Don't do it for me... do it for yourself! :D
Good numbers. If everyone had results like that I'd be out of a job.

Eat more red meat!

Bought some of this cuz it was in sale. I normally just stick to what I know and don't branch out much. Not bad for an inexpensive whiskey. I was afraid it would be harsher than it is, so that's good. I'd rather pay $5 more for makers mark though.

6040E086-4881-4DF2-B19A-87287F14CA30.jpeg

What am I drinking tonight...??? A LOT!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I have two shootin' buddies (former climberin' buddies) comin' into town in just a few minutes, and we will be drinkin' heavily and consistently tonight.

Tomorrow, we'll go to my range and shoot up a few stages from last week's USPSA Regional course that is still left in position.

Then tomorrow night, we'll do those famous porterhouse steaks again and more drinkin' and carousin'.

Sunday, we'll sober up (eventually) and they'll head on back to Crakima nd Portlandia.

Then, we'll do it all over again in the fall...

Checking out for the weekend...

That's all folks.jpg

Fill glass with ice
Add:
1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
2 oz Patrón tequila
fill glass with Diet Squirt.

Repeat as necessary.

Or until Sobo's avatar looks appealing.

P

Upcoming Events