JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20220503_190922.jpg

I've been meaning to participate in this thread more frequently. Tonight is a 2019 Tempranillo from Liberty Lake Wine Cellars in Liberty Lake, WA.

A good friend of mine and his wife own that joint. They have a wine club membership available, unfortunately I had to cancel my membership last time I was there as they are not licensed to ship to SD. I picked up my last allocation last month (a full year's allocation) but as just about the last of my family in Washington has sold their property and moving to Montana next month .. I do not foresee any trips there in the future. If you live in WA, OR, ID or MT and are into wine, I would recommend checking them out. But who am I for you to take recommendations from? Some random on the intarwebs lol

20220503_214847.jpg

My wife's DND map of Fuk-n-Cold, a town on a glacier that was split in half by a BBEG so she tore it in half.
You're losin' me... DND = Dungeons and Dragons? Am I right? I have no idea what BBEG means... :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top