JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5A842389-E929-49F7-9290-350F3D5DB230.jpeg
Terrible pic, but it's the last shot of a pint of Westward single malt stout cask aged (VERY tasty and fairly spendy, next time I'm all in on the 5th) and a frosty Coors Yellowjacket.
It was one of those mondays.

20220307_165544.jpg
I don't know what that is @sobo but it has too many ingredients for an OF

Spirit (Rye Whiskey)
Sweetener (Honey Syrup)
Bitters (Angostura, Absinthe)
Ice & Garnish if you want.

No fruit, no club soda, no juice

View attachment 1148453
I don't know what that is @sobo but it has too many ingredients for an OF

Spirit (Rye Whiskey)
Sweetener (Honey Syrup)
Bitters (Angostura, Absinthe)
Ice & Garnish if you want.

No fruit, no club soda, no juice
I use:
Spirit (Rye Whiskey) same as you
Sweetener (Simple Syrup) same as you
Bitters (Angostura) same as you
Ice & Garnish if you want (I do want - I use a half-slice of orange and a maraschino cherry, w/stem) so mostly same as you

The OJ is just a drop or two, to help release the flavor from the half-slice garnish. Same with the grenadine - just a drop. I don't see it as a deal-killer.
Club soda - some recipes call for a splash of water. I don't use water, but rather prefer a splash of club soda. If that negates my OF, then so be it.

I use:
Spirit (Rye Whiskey) same as you
Sweetener (Simple Syrup) same as you
Bitters (Angostura) same as you
Ice & Garnish if you want (I do want - I use a half-slice of orange and a maraschino cherry, w/stem) so mostly same as you

The OJ is just a drop or two, to help release the flavor from the half-slice garnish. Same with the grenadine - just a drop. I don't see it as a deal-killer.
Club soda - some recipes call for a splash of water. I don't use water, but rather prefer a splash of club soda. If that negates my OF, then so be it.
Ok, that's better, I thought it was some abomination like a Wisconsin Old Fashioned

🤪🥴Tequila!!! 🥴😵‍💫

Margarita5.JPG

Haven't had a margarita since last summer! Been faaaaaar too long...

Last Edited:
My issue with margaritas is that I drink 'em faster than I can make 'em... Is that considered a problem...??? o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top