JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When married to a Jap, you're gonna be drinking a load of rice wine.

20210921_201747.jpg

Had a Fat Tire tonight, with my weekly street tacos from the truck down the road...

Nuthin'! And it's Saturday night! :eek:
Just didn't feel like having anything tonight.
And now I'm going to bed... 🥱

It's been a long, rough, tough week...
I just signed off the 'pooter for the week 15 minutes ago...
Figgerd I have earned me'seff a few of these...
Mint julep3.JPG

So,..........
Report!!!

How is it?
Very smooth, a bit like Redemption Rye, but a bit sweeter up front, the spice and heat are not overwhelming and trail off nicely. Just cracked the bottle tonight, it'll take a couple more tastings to make a true judgement call on this.

I like Redemption, it's at the top of my rye list, this could replace it. Need a side by side tasting to make that determination. I found Knob Creek to be a bit of a steel fist in a velvet glove.

Woodford Reserve Rye was just not spicy enough for my tastes.

But given your past posts, it sure looks like you worked a few bottles of it over real good to finally figure that out... :D
their bourbon is a favorite, only took a bottle and a half to figure out their rye wasn't spicy enough. It always takes me time to make decisions, I rarely make impulsive decisions…. Unless it's women, those were impulsive decisons…

Camping at the KOA in Astoria/Warrenton and what do I find in their beverage cooler??? Shiner Bock beer!! Needless to say-that is what I had last night. Tonight I had one of them, then a Bloody Mary and finished off the night with a margarita….

OFs again, whilst my boneless pork loin is a'grillin' on the patio in the rain.
OFs seem to be a good fit for a rainy night of drinkin', IMO...
OF07.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews