JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rusty Nails, in celebration of a raise given to me this week.
A888456B-9AB7-4F16-9149-2AF34CD7B468.jpeg

Last Edited:
How is it? Spiced Rum and Cranberry makes a nice holiday cocktail, with a clove studded orange twist.
Not bad, tangy due to the cranberry, a bit sweet again because of the cranberry drink, and the spicy hint of rye. It's tolerable. Need to try with straight cranberry juice, thinking that'll take the sweetness away and let the spicy through.

I'm going to try the spiced rum and cranberry. Sounds like a nice thanksgiving drink, with roast Turkey and homemade cranberry sauce…

I'll look for them next trip I make, which should be pretty soon. Thanks for the tip!

They weren't anything spectacular, if I would have had your phone number I'd have patched you thru to the bartender to create one of your Planet Killer Mai Tai's for me….. 😂
Slip this recipe to the barkeep tonight/tomorrow (click to embiggen)...

1636337907697.png

PKMT5.JPG

You can toss in the little umbrella if'n ya like...

Grand Moff Tarkin: "You may fire when ready..."
PlanetKiller_Alderaan.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks to @partsed for the inspiration, I think I'ma gonna have a few of my world-famous PKs tonight. I'll be gittin' on that task momentarily...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top