JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I got a brand new Crimson Trace light for my P365, and I went to install it tonight. Ended up breaking a little piece off the bubbleguming thing.
Should that be in the What are you drinking tonight thread (since I was drinking when I did it)?
Or does that deserve it's own Crimson Trace Rant thread? These decisions are important, ya know, cuz... well, ya know... o_O

external-content.ducksweduckgo.com.gif

So, I got a brand new Crimson Trace light for my P365, and I went to install it tonight. Ended up breaking a little piece off the bubbleguming thing.
Should that be in the What are you drinking tonight thread (since I was drinking when I did it)?
Or does that deserve it's own Crimson Trace Rant thread? These decisions are important, ya know, cuz... well, ya know... o_O
Guns and alcohol don't mix amigo...

You broke yer new toy.:(

You think they'd do that? I was trying to separate the two halves after removing the 3 screws so I could put it on the trigger guard, and it wouldn't separate.
I kept prying it apart (my fingers only, no tools) and it wouldn't go and it wouldn't go, then all of a sudden... BAM! Three pieces, instead of the two I was expecting... o_O

You think they'd do that? I was trying to separate the two halves after removing the 3 screws so I could put it on the trigger guard, and it wouldn't separate.
I kept prying it apart (my fingers only, no tools) and it wouldn't go and it wouldn't go, then all of a sudden... BAM! Three pieces, instead of the two I was expecting... o_O
I'd give it a shot, it's just a phone call, worth a try.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Now, back to drinkin'! Number 5, here I come! Or is #6...??? o_O

It's all good. No ammo anywhere near me. Not even in the same room. I'm not that stupid...

Buffalo Trace; not playing with guns...

Just received a bottle of that, can't decide as yet whether I like it or not. It's definitely different than anything else I've tried.
I have been drinking Modelo Negro draft at our local Mexican food restaurant, and really enjoy it. Then I discovered our Shop Smart grocery carries it. So now and then I'll give myself a treat, and take a bottle home way too expensive to buy a 6 pack, on my SS check.
Gabby

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class