JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The states have universally passed some type of concealed carry.
California prohibited open carry of loaded firearms and have a 'need based' may issue vs. must issue concealed carry state law. It is quite similar in NY, NJ, and hordes of other blue states. Not so 'universal' as you claim.

You said "Look, I asked you about who said white male veterans are supposed to be terrorists"
No, you didn't ask me that. I replied to A DIFFERENT part about Obama's restrictions on gun ownership.

Just because you are engaging in a form of trolling called 'Sea-Lioning', pretending to struggle following along does not mean my replies or those of others are illogical.

These are logical, rational and factual - indicating those as the areas you are struggling with.

Last Edited:
Obama - by executive order commanding that anyone receiving SS retirement (financial management assistance) was placed on the No-Buy Prohibited list, alongside felons. It was ended by President Trump.

Biden is on record as saying he wants to re-issue the E.O. Maybe he forgot, he does that a lot.
The current occupant of the White House -- Sniffy McFingers -- has stated unequivocally that white supremacy is the biggest threat facing the republic.

The same man who just yesterday referred to an African American elected official as 'boy.' 🤔

I've seen MSM pundits, "experts", various civil bureaucrats, and high-ranking military sycophants say it, as well as Jen Psaki and Nancy Pelosi say it.
I can paraphrase what Stomper said as I have heard it both said, and inferred, as well by many, and specifically remember Pelosi saying it.

They were often just short comments and could have possibly been missed if one was not concentrating on the particular content of the speaker at the time so I suspect there are no links or anything else to direct to it specifically.

California prohibited open carry of loqe3e firearms and have a 'need based' may issue vs. must issue concealed carry state law. It is quite similar in NY, NJ, and hordes of other blue states. Not so 'universal' as you claim.

You said "Look, I asked you about who said white male veterans are supposed to be terrorists"

No, you didn't ask me that. I replied to A DIFFERENT part about Obama's restrictions on gun ownership.
That was your answer, quoting me, to Who said that? So you're just confused about what question you're answering?

California prohibited open carry of loqe3e firearms and have a 'need based' may issue vs. must issue concealed carry state law. It is quite similar in NY, NJ, and hordes of other blue states. Not so 'universal' as you claim.

Just because you are engaging in a form of trolling called 'Sea-Lioning', pretending to struggle following along does not mean my replied or those of others are illogical.

These are logical, rational and factual - indicating that as the area you are struggling with.
Ten states -- all blue, the usual suspects -- have 'may issue' gun laws requiring the law-abiding adult citizen to genuflect and grovel before the elected elite to exercise their constitutionally-guaranteed rights...

You mean get them to waste their time digging up the links so you can poo-poo every one of them…..

If you don't have the eyes to see and the ears to hear what's going on then that's your problem, and frankly IDGAF.
We are living in a country where a Senator is suggesting people take horse worm medication for COVID. So you'll pardon me if I doubt some of the other wisdom being passed around by rubes.

It is? Where are you reading this?
When the OP mentioned the President, foreign policy and the midterm elections, it appeared to be about cause and effect in national politics.

In light of this tragic withdrawal in Afghanistan and the Biden administration building up possibly one of the most powerful armies in the middle east, what are the chances gun control is backed off to down play that fact at least before the midterms?
I don't know why Afghanistan would cause Oregon to pass different laws than it otherwise would, but maybe that connection is more obvious to other people.

We are living in a country where a Senator is suggesting people take horse worm medication for COVID. So you'll pardon me if I doubt some of the other wisdom being passed around by rubes.
Ivermectin is not exclusively horse medicine. It is a medicine that is prescribed to horses. By your logic, amoxicillin is fish medicine, ibuprofen is dog medicine, and Prozac is cat medicine.

Ivermectin is not exclusively horse medicine. It is a medicine that is prescribed to horses. By your logic, amoxicillin is fish medicine, ibuprofen is dog medicine, and Prozac is cat medicine.
By my logic, none of those medications is an anti-viral medication that have anything to do with COVID. People don't get worms nearly as often as dogs and horses, which is why I mentioned one of the most common recipients.

Worms = not COVID
Worms = usually not people

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews