JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Going to buy a 22 mag rifle in a pump or semi auto or lever action .... New or Used ok with me .... Any ideas what would be best maker and Model of gun to go with ?
THANKS

DSC00554.JPG

Last Edited:
The Savage A22 mag is pretty good and around $400 there is one in the classifieds a lil cheaper.

The old brno 611 was a good one.
maybe 10/22mag or build one from an 80%
maybe a henry pump Pump Action Octagon | Henry Repeating Arms
depends on the budget you have in mind.

I have one of the A22mag, an old Marlin 57m lever that's a tack driver, and an Ithaca 72 lever (pretty much a henry)

The Savage A22 mag is pretty good and around $400 there is one in the classifieds a lil cheaper.

I have one of the A22mag, an old Marlin 57m lever that's a tack driver, and an Ithaca 72 lever (pretty much a henry)

================================

Hi .. would you consider selling the Marlin 57M or the Ithaca 72 ?? Let me know .
Thanks Doug in Silverton

Hi .. would you consider selling the Marlin 57M or the Ithaca 72 ?? Let me know .
Thanks Doug in Silverton

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top