West German Sig Sauer P226 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny is going to kill me for doing this, but here goes :s0114:

I have here for trade an extremely clean Sig Sauer P226 9mm. As you can see, the finish of this gun is easily 98-99%. This is one of the early guns, date code KA, 1990, which many believe are superior to even the later West German guns. I have the original box, manual, and two 15 round factory magazines. If you're looking for a collector grade P226, here it is. It pains me to get rid of this, as I'm worried I won't find another all original one in this condition, but I know there are a lot of Sig fans here :s0155:

I'm looking to trade for a Colt 1911, either Commander, Officers, or Defender.

Cash value isn't required for WTT ads, and I'd prefer not to list one. Honestly, if I don't find the trade I'm looking for, I'll probably just keep it. I've owned this gun for years, and it's one of the favorites of my collection.

Reactions
The Sig pictured *IS* DA/SA, that lever in front of the slide release is the decocker.

Nice Sig Joey, I've got a KA 228 and it's the best handgun I have - hope you know what you're doing!

Andy

Reactions
You can load a round and carry it SA. If you use the decocker you can carry it DA. I have a couple Sig's and they both work this way. It's your choice - best of both worlds.

Replies sent to the people interested.

CD1911, I'm not prepared to sell it right now, as for some reason I can't seem to get what I want before the money disappears :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom