JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Jenny is going to kill me for doing this, but here goes :s0114:

I have here for trade an extremely clean Sig Sauer P226 9mm. As you can see, the finish of this gun is easily 98-99%. This is one of the early guns, date code KA, 1990, which many believe are superior to even the later West German guns. I have the original box, manual, and two 15 round factory magazines. If you're looking for a collector grade P226, here it is. It pains me to get rid of this, as I'm worried I won't find another all original one in this condition, but I know there are a lot of Sig fans here :s0155:

I'm looking to trade for a Colt 1911, either Commander, Officers, or Defender.

Cash value isn't required for WTT ads, and I'd prefer not to list one. Honestly, if I don't find the trade I'm looking for, I'll probably just keep it. I've owned this gun for years, and it's one of the favorites of my collection.

Excuse my ignorance but is it DAO. Are all sigs dao? I do have an officers model but not sure I want to deal with the FFL issues but am considering it.

The Sig pictured *IS* DA/SA, that lever in front of the slide release is the decocker.

Nice Sig Joey, I've got a KA 228 and it's the best handgun I have - hope you know what you're doing!

You can load a round and carry it SA. If you use the decocker you can carry it DA. I have a couple Sig's and they both work this way. It's your choice - best of both worlds.

Replies sent to the people interested.

CD1911, I'm not prepared to sell it right now, as for some reason I can't seem to get what I want before the money disappears :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.