JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to hear you were able to gain a good experience with WCA. I've only been to Wade's once, but it's unfortunate to hear that this happened to you.

Just a heads up, you should definitely check out the WCA located in Bellevue too, it's just off I-90 in the Factoria area (a 15 min drive from Issaquah). They've got a nice range in the back as well :)

I'm a lifetime gold member at WCA. They have 4 ranges there and for the most part a great staff.
Personally with wades being about 8 miles away I really don't know how Wades is still in business...
My opinion and only my opinion but I'm sure others feel the same way!

There's two shops I will never do business with Wades and Federal Way discount guns.
I too am surprised they're still in business

Federal Way Discount guns? They are not part of the discount "chain" and have the best prices in western Washington! I picked up a new Colt Gold Cup there 2 years ago for $999 and 6 months ago I picked up an unfired Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special for $1549. Both prices are unheard of !!! Mo can me a little tough but for some reason he likes me. When you buy a gun there you get access to the pistol range. Their prices are way better than WCA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top