JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to hear you were able to gain a good experience with WCA. I've only been to Wade's once, but it's unfortunate to hear that this happened to you.

Just a heads up, you should definitely check out the WCA located in Bellevue too, it's just off I-90 in the Factoria area (a 15 min drive from Issaquah). They've got a nice range in the back as well :)

I'm a lifetime gold member at WCA. They have 4 ranges there and for the most part a great staff.
Personally with wades being about 8 miles away I really don't know how Wades is still in business...
My opinion and only my opinion but I'm sure others feel the same way!

There's two shops I will never do business with Wades and Federal Way discount guns.
I too am surprised they're still in business

Federal Way Discount guns? They are not part of the discount "chain" and have the best prices in western Washington! I picked up a new Colt Gold Cup there 2 years ago for $999 and 6 months ago I picked up an unfired Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special for $1549. Both prices are unheard of !!! Mo can me a little tough but for some reason he likes me. When you buy a gun there you get access to the pistol range. Their prices are way better than WCA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top