JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0112: I do a lot of studying and reading on the financial crap and I kinda have a timeline as to when you better be ready. However since they keep pulling my threads you guys are going to have to figure out how close we are to a real SHTF.:s0112::s0112:

This is my last post in preparedness or any of the other talk threads. I am tired of being moderated out of the discussions. Hope you guys are paying good attention and good luck to you all.

Just Jim:s0155:

That's to bad. ..you would think 2300+ posts a valuable member.
I think I to have been censored. Buy my phone sucks so it could be that.
Well take care. ...and don't take this the wrong way. ...but I hope your wrong ; -)
I'll still do my American duty and not hold my nose and vote.

c mon you can't just stop voicing your opinion. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Or what people don't understand they fear. pick one and keep posting

:s0112: I do a lot of studying and reading on the financial crap and I kinda have a timeline as to when you better be ready. However since they keep pulling my threads you guys are going to have to figure out how close we are to a real SHTF.:s0112::s0112:

This is my last post in preparedness or any of the other talk threads. I am tired of being moderated out of the discussions. Hope you guys are paying good attention and good luck to you all.

I find it curious that I recently received this email: "Hello, billcoe! We've noticed that you've not been active on NorthwestFirearms.com for quite some time now, and we miss you! Over the past month we've made many exciting improvements to the community, all in the name of making NorthwestFirearms.com the #1 resource for firearm enthusiasts of the Northwest. Come take a look at let us know what you think!"

OK, since you asked, and I like some aspects of this site, I'll tell you what I think. When I say the 8 letter word "Bullbubblegum", which is a word indicating male bovine excrement, I don't want to see the word bubblegum or bullbubblegum in my post. If you type the word indicating a male bovine bowel movement, you should NEVER see the word bubblegum. Not ever. Even in your nightmares. It's total (word for "male bovine bowel movement" which is what I mean and not gum.) I served in the military and if I'd got a buck everytime someone said "The word for male bovine bowel movement" which is what I really mean and not gum, something you'd chew, I'd be rich.

So let me explain it. The word for "male bovine bowel movement" which is what I really and truly mean to say and not gum but which this site turns into the word "bubblegum" are radically differing things. Try chewing on the crap picked up off the ground in a bull ring and tell me that bubblegum tastes anything like bubble gum. It's just not gum damnit and if I wanted to say gum I'd ***ing say it. Then I see some of the "male bovine bowel movement" like jim jones posts get moded out. It's total "male bovine bowel movement" . But I cannot say that single word indicating "male bovine bowel movement" which is what I mean and not gum. This guy Jim has some interesting things to say, even though he's wrong most the time (LOL Jim) and needs to be challenged. But you can't even have an interesting discourse with him wherein we both would learn something.

What are you guys of NW Firearms so afraid of? And no, I won't go to your other site to be political. Too much work. Could I even say The word for "male bovine bowel movement" which is what I mean and not gum there? So NOW YOU KNOW that's where I've been and that's where I'll be. Somewhere else. Jim is heading there too. Thanks for asking, I like you and the site enough to give you an honest answer. Please reconsider deleting Jims posts because that's total bullbubblegum (The word for "male bovine bowel movement" which is what I mean and not gum or bullbubblegum), even when he's so clearly wrong:) I suspect that Jim would tell you the same, maybe hundreds of others who have also already gone away for similar reasons would as well.

Regards to all

I too get frustrated with the censorship at times, if it is tactful, decent, respectful and in the right section ("off topic" or along those lines) I don't see what the big D(eal) is.

Jim, if it is a legit timeline please PM me with it, I am simply curious and value yours and most other peoples opinions about this stuff. I am most interested in the timeframe idea.

Thanks.

I Mean BYE, SO LONG WILL Miss you greatly,

OOH Trolling, censorship, miss-information, sounds so 60's.
IF JJ leaves please Pm me with where to go.
Best yet JJ start your own blog, like Rawles did with survivalblog.com Coulkd give us all some where new to BUBBLEGUM. OOPS I said it! (or did I?)
A1:s0114:

Last Edited:
Jim, you've always been a great friend. But looking at your last 60 started threads, I see that only 4 were closed (2 of which were a while ago). This is a place for discussing firearms and related topics. However we discourage political topics that are unrelated to this hobby and lifestyle. You do post a lot of firearms relevant political topics, which make for good discussion and food for thought. If you ever feel that a thread is closed or deleted that is firearms related, just let me or one of the other mods know to look into it.

I havent had the chance to look at the threads that were closed, let me know if I am missing anything.

You are not alone in being over moderated.. someones here need to chill out and accept that we are not PC robots and we should not have to be to post in a survival sub forum

A pastor I "follow" has suggested that the Mayan calender end date thing may be biblical, as well and that 2012 may be a real year for the record books

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top