JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guys, I know this is late notice but I figured if any of you want to meet up, s_ribs and I will be at Johnson Creek Gun Club at 11:30am today. I have one available guest slot if you don't have a membership.

Man that was fun! Hopefully next time we can plan a few days ahead so more members can join us.

Here's how the day went:

Unpack my duffel bag and get my pistol out. Pistol, check. Ammo, check. Magazines.... hhmmm, which pocket did I put them in? Looks like my semi-auto just became a single shot. Doh!! At least Joey was nice enough to forget .22 ammo so I didn't feel quite as stupid. :p

Moral of the story: time to buy a dedicated range bag.

Ah dang, I went last night around 6:00pm, missed you guys. It was pretty quiet, only one other shooter the whole 90min I was there. In fact, I saw a new stack of business cards for this forum down there - Those are very nice Joey, look good.

I was thinking about going in the morning tomorrow, 10ish. I'm the guy with the sig :)

I stop in all the time during the week. I'm the guy with the bag of suppressors and the MP5 and MP5K. Was in yesterday , will probably stop today also.
NoHair

Shoot me a PM if you do, I've been meaning to meet up with ya :s0155:

Joey, I'm gonna pick up some 180 grain ammo soon. Let me know when you want to go again! I'm anxious to try it out to see if that fixes my issue or if was indeed me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top