JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well guys, as of now I've been working on this upgrade for 16 hours straight (since 2pm). It's been a rough road, but we're finally up and running on vBulletin 4.1! With this update there will be many changes and many exciting new features. I'm sure as each of you experiments with the new bells and whistles you'll find this update to your liking.

I am aware of quite a few issues I need to resolve in the next day or two. Some of these issues are small, such as images not showing up in certain places. Some of these are larger, such as missing iTrader information, avatars, and Supporting Member badges. I assure you, no data was lost, and all of these will be fixed in a timely manner. If you notice any of these issues that haven't been mentioned yet, please post in the 'Upgrade Issues' thread and add them to the list.

Good or bad, I'd love to hear what you guys think of this. Cheers!

Well guys, as of now I've been working on this upgrade for 16 hours straight (since 2pm). It's been a rough road, but we're finally up and running on vBulletin 4.1! With this update there will be many changes and many exciting new features. I'm sure as each of you experiments with the new bells and whistles you'll find this update to your liking.

I am aware of quite a few issues I need to resolve in the next day or two. Some of these issues are small, such as images not showing up in certain places. Some of these are larger, such as missing iTrader information, avatars, and Supporting Member badges. I assure you, no data was lost, and all of these will be fixed in a timely manner. If you notice any of these issues that haven't been mentioned yet, please post in the 'Upgrade Issues' thread and add them to the list.

Good or bad, I'd love to hear what you guys think of this. Cheers!

I really hate to sound ungrateful as I really appreciate the amount of work you put into this site. But I hate vBulletin 4.1 format. It just always seems too busy to me.

By the way, will not allow you to navigate "home", it says "you are not allowed to perform this action". Just to let you know.
Thanks for the hard work to make this a better forum.

I'm also frequent Harmony Centrals music forum, and they changed to this format a little while ago....Not a fan of the layout.

I still visit the site, but have to say, my interaction levels have dropped because it's just a little more difficult to scan the site and see what interests me. Too much whitespace, don't like the large folder and topic icons and the colors seem a little washed out!

Those of you who don't care for the layout, we do plan on eventually developing a theme for you that resembles the old one ;)

If I lived close to you I'd bring you a large steamin' cup of coffee. I know this has to have been a ton of work.

Thank you!

Though it is not to my tastes, there are tons of things out there I "thought" I didn't like that after some useage I liked better. So, thank you for this.

Was in a panic when I got the repeated 404s, had no idea an update was underway. But it eventually loaded...obviously, so far functionality seems normal except for the glitches noted in your posts on the issues thread. Not a fan of the appearance, but understand that is a ongoing evolution.

Is there an option for different color schemes or 'skins'? I want to go back to the old one...

BTW - When I click the Home button I get:

twoclones, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Does anyone know how to perform the statistics function, to find your threads/posts you have made??

Click your name on the post above, or in the top right corner, then go to View Profile. It'll be down a little ways on the left.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top