JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i guess i should have said, "where the crap is my subscribed threads?"

accessing them through your profile does not, as far as i can tell, let you manage your subscriptions. if i can't go into my usercp/scribed threads after EVERY new thread i post in, my PDA BLOWS UP with spam email.

are you on M4C?
Nope.

You can click the forums function tab next to quick links and click on general settings.
Then you can go to subscriptions and change how you want them.
I prefer no notification so not to clog up my e-mail.

Can't stand the skin... and I don't care for the navigation of the site... Hopefully we will will be able to access the 'old' site/theme. Also the site doesn't seem to like a high latency of my ISP. I have to reload the page to get a semi-successfuly web page.

One reason to update to a newer version is security, there is usually a window where software support ends for old versions, and vBulletin is a huge target for hackers so it gets to the point where you really have no choice but to update.

That was actually the two big things, security and the fact that the old site wouldn't be compatible with some of the more advanced features we want to implement here in the future. We will be working to make this site easier to use though, I didn't expect this transition to go over very smooth with some of our members :(

i'm sure i'll get used to it.. i don't like not being able to just click "usercp" and have all my threads and info and options pop up on one page, refreshed... but so long as i can easily access my subscriptions and tell them NOT TO SEND ME FREAKEN EMAIL UPDATES, i'll be ok.

whether it sucks or rocks, thanks for trying.

i'm sure i'll get used to it.. i don't like not being able to just click "usercp" and have all my threads and info and options pop up on one page, refreshed... but so long as i can easily access my subscriptions and tell them NOT TO SEND ME FREAKEN EMAIL UPDATES, i'll be ok.

whether it sucks or rocks, thanks for trying.

Click Settings in the top right corner ;)

I used to surf OpenCarry.Org's forums but I hated the layout. I'd check into the site 2-3 times a day. When I found NWFA, my visits to OpenCarry.Org dropped to about 2-3 times a month. I was hitting NWFA a few times a day, and while I never really had a ton to say, I found tons of useful information. Now NWFA is using the same format. Unfortunately I've got a feeling that I my visits will lessen as I tire of having to constantly search for interesting threads.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top