JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there a way to see threads you've started, and threads you've posted in, similar to how it used to be?

Yep, click your username under the search bar. Click the Information tab, then click the Find all threads by link.

I'm confused about conversations. All of a sudden I'm way over my allowed number of messages, even though I wasn't before your website change. It looks like the inbox and outbox were merged, but the 100+100 messages now just equals 100 total, therefore I'm over.

And usually I keep one message from a number of discussions with someone, just for future reference. Now it looks like I can only get rid of all or none of the messages in a particular conversation with someone?

Lastly, I'm trying to reply to a conversation but I get a flash of an "unspecified error" and then nothing works right. Looks like I'm trying to reply to myself, but that is the message that is available in the thread where I'm trying to reply again to the same sender.

This is all a bit of a mess for me...

I'm confused about conversations. All of a sudden I'm way over my allowed number of messages, even though I wasn't before your website change. It looks like the inbox and outbox were merged, but the 100+100 messages now just equals 100 total, therefore I'm over.

And usually I keep one message from a number of discussions with someone, just for future reference. Now it looks like I can only get rid of all or none of the messages in a particular conversation with someone?

Lastly, I'm trying to reply to a conversation but I get a flash of an "unspecified error" and then nothing works right. Looks like I'm trying to reply to myself, but that is the message that is available in the thread where I'm trying to reply again to the same sender.

This is all a bit of a mess for me...

Thanks for the reply, sorry you're having problems. That's exactly what it did for some people, combined their inbox and sent items into their inbox.

That is correct that you have to get rid of the entire conversation and you can't delete individual messages within it, but the huge upside to this is we limit conversations now, not the messages within. You could have 1000 messages between two people and as long as it was in the same conversation you'd still be under the limit.

If you start a conversation with me and send me a screen shot of what you're doing when you get the error I'd be happy to look into it.

A banner ad that loaded at the bottom "1000's of Asian women are waiting for you!" was detected as containing embedded malware that tried to install itself on my machine. Had to block all ads on this site, sorry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top