JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Things look pretty good, just a quick question. I can't seem to figure out how to separate the Oregon classified from the Washington classifieds when I'm in for example the handgun classified section. Before we would just click on "wa classifieds" or "or classifieds" and it would filter.

I tried using the search function to no avail. If I just searched for "WTS WA:" I only got results from 6 months to a year ago. If I added a time frame of two months, it returns no results at all, even though there are one or two per page within the last week or two. I'm sure its something simple I'm missing, any ideas?

Edit - So I figured out that the green and blue tags are actually buttons, and if you click that button it will give you a list of all the other threads of that same type, but still can't find a way to just see everything from washington from the get go, rather than have to scroll down and find the first washington thread of a specific type and then only see the threads of that same type vs all washing threads combined (WTS with WTT) as we could before....

Last Edited:
I would be one to vote for re-installing Tapatalk. I know it doesn't have all of the features that full site does, but what it can do, it does better than the mobile browser.

Just clicked on the scuba link scrolled down then hit the < and it went to the top of new post and stayed there.

Which scuba link?

Looks Good Joe.. BUT i'm having "Smilies" withdraws.... :) :) :) :) :) LoL

Soon :D

Things look pretty good, just a quick question. I can't seem to figure out how to separate the Oregon classified from the Washington classifieds when I'm in for example the handgun classified section. Before we would just click on "wa classifieds" or "or classifieds" and it would filter.

I tried using the search function to no avail. If I just searched for "WTS WA:" I only got results from 6 months to a year ago. If I added a time frame of two months, it returns no results at all, even though there are one or two per page within the last week or two. I'm sure its something simple I'm missing, any ideas?

Edit - So I figured out that the green and blue tags are actually buttons, and if you click that button it will give you a list of all the other threads of that same type, but still can't find a way to just see everything from washington from the get go, rather than have to scroll down and find the first washington thread of a specific type and then only see the threads of that same type vs all washing threads combined (WTS with WTT) as we could before....

I should be re-adding the state quick searches soon.

I would be one to vote for re-installing Tapatalk. I know it doesn't have all of the features that full site does, but what it can do, it does better than the mobile browser.

Noted.

Joe,
another item is that the personal details must have"homepage" and "how did you hear about NWFA" fields populated to save any changes... I don't understand why those would be required. The home page must be a properly format url.

Joe,
another item is that the personal details must have"homepage" and "how did you hear about NWFA" fields populated to save any changes... I don't understand why those would be required. The home page must be a properly format url.

Homepage isn't required. The "Where did you hear about NorthwestFirearms.com?" is required for new members, and unfortunately if you edit your settings you have to fill it out too. I had to choose between the way it is or not requiring it for sign up. It's the most useful tool I have for determining where our members come from and/or why they sign up. Very valuable information.

Homepage isn't required. The "Where did you hear about NorthwestFirearms.com?" is required for new members, and unfortunately if you edit your settings you have to fill it out too. I had to choose between the way it is or not requiring it for sign up. It's the most useful tool I have for determining where our members come from and/or why they sign up. Very valuable information.
Strange, it would not let me save the page earlier without that field filled in...

Like the look. I notice that it now runs extremely slow on my computer, a fairly new Mac, in that everytime I change pages, it take maybe 15-20 seconds to load all the ads or whatever before it will scroll smoothly or even at all. Will this get better as you complete everything. It's really annoying. Lots of nice changes, though.

Strange, it would not let me save the page earlier without that field filled in...

Huh, that's really odd. I'll keep my eye on this.

Like the look. I notice that it now runs extremely slow on my computer, a fairly new Mac, in that everytime I change pages, it take maybe 15-20 seconds to load all the ads or whatever before it will scroll smoothly or even at all. Will this get better as you complete everything. It's really annoying. Lots of nice changes, though.

This is really odd too, since this software is known to be quite a bit faster. Have you tried it on another computer or tablet?

Apparently my wife is not impressed by the number of likes. Will some of you guys come to my funeral one day. I'll provide ammo in the most popular calibers for a 21 gun salute as well as a posting here with all the details.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads